Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator

Multi-perfecting detoxifying exfoliator by algenist for women 2.7 oz exfoliator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...really gentle but still effective. Gentle is hugely important for my sensitive skin. Purchased from Sephora but may try to find elsewhere to save on price - it is definitely expensive. A little bit goes a long way though which I love. It leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed - not abused - which a lot of face scrubs leave my skin feeling. I mean let's be real - my face shouldn't feel assaulted after using a scrub. This is a product I will purchase again for sure! ” in reviews
Los Angeles
I used to have really bad acne bumps on my forehead, but the exfoliating beads in this cleanser saved my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Downey, CA
I first tried this as a sample and I had to purchase it. It's a great exfoliator but a little pricey. It leaves your face soft and smooth
Mattoon, IL
Works great and polishes yoir skin baby smooth. It is a little more abrasive than some scrubs, but perfect for use 1-2 times a week
Omaha, NE
I love this exfoliant. It's gentle so it won't be rough for your skin. I also love that it's detoxifying as well.
Doral, FL
In love with this Product.. i love it... i Will buy it again and again because it's nice to my face ... in love
South Elgin, IL
Algenist makes some of my favorite skincare. I've used this and love the results and my skin feels great
I have been using this product since a while along with rest of my skin care routine, and i have to say it is my current favorite face wash! I actuallt tried it from a friend and i was in love. Unlike other exfoliating washes this one is less harsh on your skin so i use it every other day. It makes my face clean and soft, without irritating the skin.
I found this exfoliator okay - it's fairly gentle and my skin does feel nice and clean afterwards, but I don't think it's anything to write home about. The price point is pretty steep (around $50) so I don't think I'll be buying it again - will have to see what else is out there.
Used this a month before my wedding and really helped minimize my pores. Now that I've stopped using it, my pores are back to normal. Great product I'm started to use again. A little goes a long way so product lasts a long time.

Looking for your answer?