Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator

Multi-perfecting detoxifying exfoliator by algenist for women 2.7 oz exfoliator.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...really gentle but still effective. Gentle is hugely important for my sensitive skin. Purchased from Sephora but may try to find elsewhere to save on price - it is definitely expensive. A little bit goes a long way though which I love. It leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed - not abused - which a lot of face scrubs leave my skin feeling. I mean let's be real - my face shouldn't feel assaulted after using a scrub. This is a product I will purchase again for sure! ” in reviews
Charleston, SC
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator uploaded by Nka K.
I love Algenists products!!! I have some skincare from there company. I have combinational skin. It's my first time using it. I decided to try the multi perfecting detoxifying exfoliator. I love how my skin feels so soft!!! It has a great smell. I would recommend it to all. Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator
Terre haute, IN
This is my HOLY GRAIL exfoliator! I use 1-3 times weekly, depending on my skins needs. No scent, harsh enough exfoliants to get the job done right but not so harsh it hurts. My skin feels smooth as can be afterwards. I have very dry skin and this doesn’t leave it feeling tight afterwards. I recommend this to friends and family time and again. It’s amazing!
Boston, MA
Used this for the first time today and so far I love it. Immediately noticed how smooth it made my skin. I'm also on a Tretinoin acne treatment so this was safe to use. It removed all of the cell turnover the acne treatment creates so I'm happy about that. I can't wait to witness the long term results this product will do. I have large pores (mainly around my t zone) and I'm prone to acne so I really want to incorporate exfoliation into my regimen.
I was afraid that product was not going to do a good job of exfoliating my face because the particles are so fine. But I was wrong! My skin feels smooth and exfoliated, without any harsh particles at all. It seems like a very small bottle for the price, but you need so little product that it helps make up for it!
Medford, MA
Huge fan of this product. This was a successful purchase after much review reading. It's really gentle but still effective. Gentle is hugely important for my sensitive skin. Purchased from Sephora but may try to find elsewhere to save on price - it is definitely expensive. A little bit goes a long way though which I love. It leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed - not abused - which a lot of face scrubs leave my skin feeling. I mean let's be real - my face shouldn't feel assaulted after using a scrub. This is a product I will purchase again for sure!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is a really great exfoliator. I use an oil cleanser first to get all my makeup then use a bit of this. It's perfect for brightening those dull areas, but you should be careful around your eyes. This is something you could feasibly use everyday, but for more sensitive skin I'd recommend two-three times a week. Pricey, but worth it!
My favorite I use every night someone with large pores and oily skin its a must it is expensive but worth it and ive been using it for years hasnt ever let me down makes my skin feel smooth after using no complaints here wish it were bigger for the price !
This exfoliator truly works to clean and unclog pores/black heads - even with sensitive skin! It uses very small physical exfoliators to completely clean out each pore, similar to micro peel. As with any exfoliator, be sure not to over do it or use too much force.
Chesterfield, MO
It has these tiny exfoliating beads that are great! I use my hand to rub it in my skin the first minute and then pull out my Clarisonic for the last minute. It leaves my skin so soft!! I don't use it everyday, so the bottle lasts a while too.
Henderson, NV
Great middle of the road face exfoliate her. It’s nice middle of the road exfoliate her that exfoliates with out being too aggressive on your gentle skin

Looking for your answer?