BY ALGENIST

Lip Renewal Balm SPF 15 - Lip Renewal Balm SPF 15 by Algenist is a nourishing lip balm, powered by alguronic acid, diminishes the look of liplines. Combined with microalgae oil and UV protection, it hydrates, smoothes and protects. Lips appear beautiful and youthful. - Lip Renewal Balm SPF 15 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
This balm has a grainy texture like a sugar scrub, which I really like. I also like that it has SPF. I don’t really like the smell of this or the way it squeezes out of the tube. At first I didn’t really think this did anything because I was using it once and then not using it again for a few days. If you use this consistently though, you will have super soft lips. The price wasn’t that bad, but I do think there are similar products for less.
Ashley J.
Fountain Hills
A great non scented lip balm that’s not sticky and absorbs very well. I love that it has an spf to protect against the sun. I like to use this before my lipstick or as a primer for my liquid lipstick.
Emily J.
I definitely noticed a difference with my lips. They get so dry and cracked during the winter. I was lucky enough to snag this at tj maxx for $5.99 which is an amazing deal. Highly recommend.
Alexis G.
Ontario, CA
Very hydrating and long lasting, and it has spf! You have to apply a tiny amount because it will get very glossy if you apply too much and it will seep out of your lips! Other than that, it has lasted me over a year and I use it daily :)