Algenist Hydrating Essence Toner uploaded by Yaacoub N.

BY ALGENIST

An alcohol- and oil-free toner that replenishes and balances skin. This hydrating toner combines alguronic acid with witch hazel and chamomile to tone and soothe skin gently, creating a complexion that appears revitalized, brightened, and softened. The formula replenishes and balances skin's moisture levels, purifies, and prepares skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Algenist Hydrating Essence Toner
  • "This is a great toner! It's hydrating and does have some antiseptic properties with the inclusion of witch hazel. For those with sensitive skin, this toner is awesome! And it doesn't aggravate acne-prone or oily skin!" in 6 reviews
Guadalupe C.
Long beach , CA
I was on the fence about this product because I was expecting the bottle to last me longer. I do love the product and I am trying to prolong the bottle by only using the toner in the night time. I have bought cheaper toners and they last me such a long time and I use them day and night. I have only had this bottle for half a month and its almost half way through. Also when I received it I felt like the bottle was not filled all the way to the top. Anyways apart from all of that I did notice it helped brighten my face, it was moisturizing, non irritating, fragrance was light enough and  took off any leftover makeup very well.  For the price I most likely wont be purchasing it again, I am going to stick to drugstore toners that do the exact same thing.
Amanda G.
I was surprised by the price of this since Algenist is normally quite pricey. I love Algenist products but usually can’t justify spending over $100 on a face treatment. But the price for this is great and that’s the main reason I purchased it and decided to try it out, and I’m glad I did. I’ve already repurchased since the first time! You get 125 ml for the price which I think is fair. It makes my skin silky smooth and really preps my face well for my serums and moisturizers. It never caused any breakouts and was very gentle on my sensitive skin. The only downside is that I feel like you have to use a bit more to thoroughly cover the face and that the bottle is filled just UNDER 125 ml. If they filled it to the top, I would have no problems because other than that I am smitten and plan to use this as long as they sell it!
Jennifer J.
Coachella
I seriously can say this is an amazing product. I recently started using this brand and everything I have tried from them is amazing. I tend to have dry skin so toner is a big thing I was never really was able to use before because it would dry my skin out even more. This toner however does exactly like it claim- it hydrates my skin while toning it and cleaning my skin up. It’s the first thing I reach for after taking off my make up. This is perfect for anyone who has dry skin and hasn’t found a toner that they are able to use.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mine is Oily-combination skin. Since it's alcohol and oil free it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. This stuff is genius. When I do breakout this helps it heal faster and marks fade quicker. My skin looks smoother and more even. I love Algenist products.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE THISSSSS!! I use to use the toner from Clinique till someone pointed out it had alcohol in it. Alcohol dries your skin. Pay attention to the ingredients! The toner from Algenist does NOT have alcohol and made my skin sooo soft!
Jennifer J.
coachella
I really love this toner, my skin is changing as I get closer to 40 and this toner doesn’t dry out my skin and really leaves me with a healthy base to apply moisturizer and oils.
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
World of a Difference!
Made a HUGE difference in eliminating redness from my skin. It completely evens out my complexion and makes those makeup-free days actually makeup-free. I have very fair skin, take the lightest foundation shade in any line, and am also extremely sensitive to skincare products. I can tell the days I forget to use this Toner. I use it both morning and night before applying my Genius Serum then Genius Moisturizer. I am absolutely Algenist obsessed and this is a "must have", especially during the dry winter months. Can't go a day without it!
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my favorite toners. I have sensitive skin, and toners often irritate me, even things as gentle as witch hazel, can irritate me, depending on the last time I exfoliated. I like that this toner cleans deep enough that I feel it working, but doesn't cause me any irritation. I use it to tone, but I also carry a small bottle filled with this toner in my purse, and it works better than any high-priced setting spray to mattify my makeup on a warm day.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this after finishing up my Fresh Floral Rose Toner Water. I wasn't totally satisfied with Fresh for the price and thought I could find something better for cheaper. This didn't disappoint me! It's hydrating, soothing, and has a cooling sensation. I love the witch hazel and chamomile in it. Both of the ingredients are great for my dry skin.
Tricia H.
Great toner! Does not dry out skin or make it burn. Does tingle a little bit but does a great job keeping my face clear or acne while helping with wrinkles. I have been using this product for over two months now and it has helped my complexion so much. I would highly recommend this!

Amazon