Algenist
Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser 4 Fl Oz - Sealed & In Box

Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser 4 Fl. Oz - Sealed & In Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser 4 Fl. Oz - Sealed & In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Salomé B.
BEST GENTLE CLEANSER.
This is creamy silky texture with no added fragrance.It foams but with gentle suds.A little goes a long way.I like it because it doesn’t irritate my eyes.I use this as my second cleanser and when at the gym,I use it on its own. I have combo sensitive skin and love that it has ingredients that control pores with the astringent in it. I mainly use this going into summer as I breakout a lot.This is my second tube and it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth.If you don’t like foamy cleansers,this is it. I will keep using this in the long run.
BEST GENTLE CLEANSER.