Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser uploaded by Ivonne C.

BY ALGENIST

Algenist for Women Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: Introduced by the design house of Algenist Diminishes signs of aging around the eyes, while decreasing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles

Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
  • "I have incredibly weird skin. In the summer I get super oily with quite a few breakouts. In the winter my skin gets flaky, red and sensitive (with a few hormonal breakouts). The first time I used this cleansers I found that it made my cheeks and jaw dry. After a few days my skin was fantastic. My skin is more even. Not flaky at all. My pores look smaller. I do have to agree that the smell is horrible. Like seriously horrible! But for me is well worth it and it doesn't linger." in 5 reviews
Teresa S.
San Diego
I used this skin line for years and cleared up my recurrent adult hormonal acne when nothing else would. It’s very gentle and cleans well without over stripping. I def recommend this one over the other facial wash that is cheaper- that one broke me outs every time. I have sensitive skin. Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
Paula P.
Bridge City
I bought a Algenist sample kit from QVC that included this product and it is good . It does a good good of cleansing my face without irritation. It is also easy to use and feels very smooth. My only small complaint is that I am not crazy about the scent. Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
Recently I started to break out all over my face, so I decided to try out this product, with in 3 days of using it my acne has almost completely cleared up. It feels very gentle on the skin. If your someone with sensitive skin then I would highly recommend trying this product out!
Fox M.
This is such an affordable and long lasting face wash that doesn't dry out my skin or cause breakouts. If it doesn't feel like it cleans your skin, then your not washing your face long enough. Rub in the lather and let it do its thing and you'll shine.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Love this cleanser. It feels like another treatment for your face and not just a cleanser. It removes all of my makeup just using my hands. Does work really well with my Clarisonic, as well. It only takes a little bit to create a foamy or sudsy base for my face. Doesn't dry my skin out or cause any irritation on my sensitive skin. Lasts a long time.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I bought this product from Sephora (it came with their Eye Balm and I think it was a lotion on a kit) and this cleanser, is just not for me. I guess is because I'm oily and I tend to use it pretty strong cleansers with salicilic acid or things directed towards oily complexions. I have used this product as my first step for removing makeup and it is gentle and creamy, the smell (even though is algenist and all their stuff tends to smell fishy) is not bad. I normally follow up with another cleanser and Clarisonic Mia2 and I do notice that there was some product left behind by just using my hands and this cleanser. I will not repurchase once i'm out, not because it's bad product, is just not for my skin care needs.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I'm sad to say that this did not work for my skin.  I have dry skin, but not usually sensitive skin.  However, this product dried out and irritated my skin significantly.  I had to give it away, because there was no way I could continue using it :(  This might work better with different skin types though
Lisa C.
This cleanser came in Algenist's The Firming Collection trio set.

This is my first time using this cleanser. It left my skin feeling soft, and did not dry out my skin. However, I am not a fan of the scent, which lingers.

I would not purchase this cleanser again, but am still looking into trying other Algenist cleansers.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
This is my go-to every day cleanser! It's the perfect daily cleaner and takes off every drop of makeup like a dream! Even stubborn hard to get off mascara melts away! I was using cleansing oils because I liked how gentle they were compared to most face cleansers until I came across this! You won't regret giving this a try!
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Hands down my favorite cleansers of all! This baby right here clean off all my makeup while cleaning my face as well. This baby right here is super affordable! It is not a harsh product at all. I have sensitive skin and this babe work like magic. If you are lazy like me about removing makeup, this here remove all your makeup and cleanse your face! Highly recommend it! I'm on my second one already going to my third one!
Does it dry skin
Andrae F.
It's it creamy how well does it lather
Does it work
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am a big fan if the Algenist reconstructing serum so I was thinking about giving this cleanser a try. I was reading the reviews and it sounds like people like how creamy it is and all, but some said they didn't Luke the smell... why? Is it a bad smell? A bad medicinal type smell? Or is it jus overpowering? Also, what kinds of results have you had using this? Is your skin softer, clearer, better, worse? Tell me please I need advice before ordering some :)
Sophs B.
I purchased this and It has made me brake out had any ome else experienced this?