Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser uploaded by Ivonne C.

BY ALGENIST

Algenist for Women Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser: Introduced by the design house of Algenist Diminishes signs of aging around the eyes, while decreasing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles

Teresa S.
San Diego
I used this skin line for years and cleared up my recurrent adult hormonal acne when nothing else would. It’s very gentle and cleans well without over stripping. I def recommend this one over the other facial wash that is cheaper- that one broke me outs every time. I have sensitive skin. Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser
Ivonne C.
Lexington
I bought this product from Sephora (it came with their Eye Balm and I think it was a lotion on a kit) and this cleanser, is just not for me. I guess is because I'm oily and I tend to use it pretty strong cleansers with salicilic acid or things directed towards oily complexions. I have used this product as my first step for removing makeup and it is gentle and creamy, the smell (even though is algenist and all their stuff tends to smell fishy) is not bad. I normally follow up with another cleanser and Clarisonic Mia2 and I do notice that there was some product left behind by just using my hands and this cleanser. I will not repurchase once i'm out, not because it's bad product, is just not for my skin care needs.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I'm sad to say that this did not work for my skin.  I have dry skin, but not usually sensitive skin.  However, this product dried out and irritated my skin significantly.  I had to give it away, because there was no way I could continue using it :(  This might work better with different skin types though
Lisa C.
This cleanser came in Algenist's The Firming Collection trio set.

This is my first time using this cleanser. It left my skin feeling soft, and did not dry out my skin. However, I am not a fan of the scent, which lingers.

I would not purchase this cleanser again, but am still looking into trying other Algenist cleansers.
Kristi B.
Prosper, TX
This is my go-to every day cleanser! It's the perfect daily cleaner and takes off every drop of makeup like a dream! Even stubborn hard to get off mascara melts away! I was using cleansing oils because I liked how gentle they were compared to most face cleansers until I came across this! You won't regret giving this a try!
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Hands down my favorite cleansers of all! This baby right here clean off all my makeup while cleaning my face as well. This baby right here is super affordable! It is not a harsh product at all. I have sensitive skin and this babe work like magic. If you are lazy like me about removing makeup, this here remove all your makeup and cleanse your face! Highly recommend it! I'm on my second one already going to my third one!
Lacey N.
Patterson, CA
Love this foaming cleanser. There is not crazy smell, and it makes me feel squeaky clean. Its not drying like most foaming cleansers as well. Algenist is an amazing brand, and its based in California from he algae in the bay. If you live in the Bay, its a must stock.
Amy G.
I use this gentle cleanser after I remove my makeup at night.  I get it at Sephora.  It's creamy, not exfoliating at all.  I've been using it now for a couple of years because it works well and it's a good value.  My 4oz tube lasts about 6 months for reference
Connie C.
San Gabriel, CA
I'm very dry skinned and this cleanser stripped what little oil I had on my face right off! I feel this product will work really well on oil/comb skin types, but as for me it left my face feeling 'squeaky clean' and a bit tight. Definitely not what I look for in a cleanser.
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
I am obsessed with this cleanser and basically all Algenist products. This is a gentle cleanser that leaves skin feeling so refreshed and clean without irritating or dying it out. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Does it dry skin
Andrae F.
It's it creamy how well does it lather
Does it work
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I am a big fan if the Algenist reconstructing serum so I was thinking about giving this cleanser a try. I was reading the reviews and it sounds like people like how creamy it is and all, but some said they didn't Luke the smell... why? Is it a bad smell? A bad medicinal type smell? Or is it jus overpowering? Also, what kinds of results have you had using this? Is your skin softer, clearer, better, worse? Tell me please I need advice before ordering some :)
Sophs B.
I purchased this and It has made me brake out had any ome else experienced this?