BY ALGENIST

For the first time, a brightening serum combines Aleuronic Acid and Algenist Alga Bright Complex to reduce appearance of dark spots and visibly diminish fine lines, wrinkles and rough patches. This luxurious GENIUS WHITE Concentrated Brightening Essence is formulated with Ascorbyl Glucoside, a powerful ingredient with antioxidant benefits that reduces the appearance of melanin. Skin appears more luminous and uniform, visibly firmed and more supple.

LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
After a week of being inside with a toddler with the flu your skin needs some TLC this helped my tired dull skin look so healthy and feel so smooth. I was so pleased with the results I keep meaning to buy again but I fall for another product
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
This really works. It has made my skin look more even and less dull. It's really a serum. Not super thin like some essences. Or perhaps somewhere between the two. I have tried a lot of brightening products and the only ones I would buy again are this and the dr Dennis Gross clinical concentrate radiance booster, which also has retinol and other effective ingredients.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This brand has the best products I've seen and this brightening serum is another home run it brightens tightens and made me have a youthful refreshed glow! It's a little pricey but considering the results it's so so worth it! I highly recommend and will buy again anytime
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a fabulous product it helps clear up in even skin tone and is very effective. Unfortunately it is also very expensive.I have gone through at least 3 bottles of this but I only purchased when it's discounted or on sale.All Algenist's serums are great formulas with scientific trials to back up the ingredients.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
laura a.
Buford, GA
I received this as a sample from Sephora and used it for about a week.  I did not notice an improvement in brightening of the skin.  The scent was not noticable and it did not irritate my rosacea prone skin.  Perhaps with long term use it would diminish darkness.
Claire W.
WHen I first began using this treatment, my face began to look brighter and clearer and felt smoother and soft. However, after a a couple weeks or so, my face began to breakout so I stopped using this product. It is a good serum for anyone that does NOT have sensitive skin like me.
Liz J.
I was amazed at the whitening/brightening power of this serum. It quickly fades scars/hyper-pigmentation while softening the skin (with daily use). Within the first week I noticed a huge difference, which doesn't happen often in skin care.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Emmie H.