Algenist

Algenist Genius White...
16 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I picked this up and tried it because I’ve seen this brand everywhere. I’ve been using it for a full week every single day, morning and night. I use a few drops and pat it into my skin before I layer on a serum and moisturizer. When I pat it in, I definitely feel my skin soft and plump. I use it as an essence and I’ve been enjoying it.
5 / 5
You’ll definitely feel the difference in how soft your skin feels after each use. I use this on days when my skin is extremely parched and this works wonders. Switch between this and Fresh Rose toner.
5 / 5
I wish I could shout from the rooftops about this product. This is an absolute game changer and was the missing link in my routine. I wish Algenist would remarket this as something people can understand because what the heck is a moisture softener anyway?! I still don’t know, but I use this product as an essence (ie after cleanse, before serum and moisturizer). Results: clearer, brighter, softer, even-toned skin, hyperpigmentation faded, but most importantly my skin has been balanced out! My oily patches are far less so. I hope to never be without this product. I feel like perfect skin is now within reach.
5 / 5
I brought this from Sephora because I read a lot of good reviews on the product. I wanted something to fade my dark spots and brighten my skin . This stuff really works but it takes some time to see results . The consistency is very light and almost like a watery gel. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break me out or cause any burning. It soothe and moisturized my skin. I could see a difference after a few weeks of using it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I haven’t had the rapid results that others have claimed as far as brightening but it has made my face softer
5 / 5
Love this! It works so well! So hydrating I left my skin feeling smooth and supple. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and will be repurchasing it again in the future! Love the whole Algenist line and want to try more of their products
5 / 5
I love this product, it's amazing and it last. It's so nice how this product last and it's one of the best products in the market. I really recommend this product and its really worth a try. I feel that you can't find a lot of products like those in the market.
5 / 5
I am over halfway through my first bottle and noticed a visible lightening of my sun damage spots. My skin is sensitive and this is a non-irritant; my skin is soothed and soft after use. I would buy this again!!
5 / 5
I love this so much its great to use and has a great price and packaging ive used this for a while and its improved me
5 / 5
Great moisturizer. You won't be disappointed when buying this. Great for your skin. I bought this online.