Algenist Genius White Brightening Moisture Softener uploaded by Paulina R.

BY ALGENIST

A softener to hydrate, brighten, and gently soothe skin. This lotion immediately hydrates skin for an optimally moisturized, luminous complexion. Alguronic acid combined with algenist algabright complex gently soothes and purifies skin while promoting a more transparent and even-toned appearance with a visibly refined texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Results obtained using product twice daily following self-assessments of 100 women. After 1 day of use:- 95% of subjects saw softer, smoother skin Within 28 days of use:- 91% of subjects saw more luminous and visibly brighter skin- 90% of subjects saw visibly improved skin clarity and refined skin texture

Buy on Sephora
Radames P.
I love this product, it's amazing and it last. It's so nice how this product last and it's one of the best products in the market. I really recommend this product and its really worth a try. I feel that you can't find a lot of products like those in the market.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Love this! It works so well! So hydrating I left my skin feeling smooth and supple. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and will be repurchasing it again in the future! Love the whole Algenist line and want to try more of their products
Paola c.
I am over halfway through my first bottle and noticed a visible lightening of my sun damage spots. My skin is sensitive and this is a non-irritant; my skin is soothed and soft after use. I would buy this again!!
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
I love this brightening moisturizer. I’ve had it for a few months! Comes in really nice packaging. It does very gently on the skin. I’m a first time user and I will always use this again and recommend it everyone
Gabriela J.
Have dark circles and this tatally fixed it I will buy this product for the rest of my lift it keeps my face bright and alive I will never use another product. Besides this one expensive but worth it at the emd
Karen D.
Valley stream
my must have for summer ! i use this every night to control the dark spots i get from the sun exposure and it has definetly improved over all skins radiance and tone
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
This is so soft to the face and you only need a little product and your face feel soft, and it has no smell which is awesome. If you have acne prone skin a recommended!
James G.
Dearing
I love this so much its great to use and has a great price and packaging ive used this for a while and its improved me
Corrine B.
West Hartford
I haven’t had the rapid results that others have claimed as far as brightening but it has made my face softer
Jacqueline W.
Great moisturizer. You won't be disappointed when buying this. Great for your skin. I bought this online.