Algenist Genius White Brightening Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Nka k.Algenist Genius White Brightening Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Cynthia W.

BY ALGENIST

A gentle cleanser to hydrate, refresh, soften, and visibly brighten skin. This gentle, lathering daily facial wash cleanses and removes makeup and impurities without drying the skin. With visible results in as little as 10 days, alguronic acid combines with a complex to leave skin feeling pure, revived, and radiant while promoting a more even complexion with a refined texture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Results obtained using product twice daily following self-assessments of 100 women: After 1 day of use:- 95% of subjects saw smooth, clean, refreshed skin After 28 days of use:- 96% of subjects saw brighter and purer skin- 94% of subjects saw an improvement in skin clarity

Buy on Sephora
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I bought this Algenist Genius white brightening gentle cleanser at my local marshals store.
I'm glad I did because I love it.
It's very gentle on my skin and after I use it my skin feels so nice.
It has a wonderful smell.

Bryna C.
Davis, CA
This is one of the best cleansers out there (in my opinion). You don't need much at all, just a drop about the size of a dime; rub it into your face and add water to rinse. When you add the water, it becomes this dewey, milky texture and totally cleans and revitalizes your skin without leaving a greasy after feel. Very lightweight formula. Add it to your regiment and within a week or so you'll already see a brighter glow.
Emma B.
Brookline, MA
For the price, I do not feel as though this cleanser has any brightening effect. Its gentle enough and does not over-dry the skin, or clog any pores, but I don't find that it helps remove any left over makeup, nor is it especially moisturizing. This product is a pass.
MissMandyDeVine D.
 Love the bright white gentle cleanser! definitely feels good on my skin. Feel clean and fresh after left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I will be re-purchasing this product again when I run out. A little goes a long way when it comes to this product
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
N
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
This is supposed to be a gentle brightening cleanser. It's definitely not brightening and a mediocre cleanser. It's not bad, and my normal to dehydrated skin feels soft after using it to wash my face but i would not repurchase. It's too expensive and doesn't brighten at all. I used an entire bottle of this and I can't day I saw any real results.
Marissa M.
beaumont
made my skin very bright. Very nice made my skin soft and smooth i really love you i got this product off of amazon it was a good value. Very fun to use too.
Kristin W.
Champaign
I have very sensitive skin/redness in my complexion. This cleanser made my redness worse. I also didn't like the smell of this product.
Jessica B.
A relative let me try this product and I loved it. It made my skin feel very healthy. Very expensive but worth the price.
Kelli C.
Tempe, AZ
Love this easy to use melting cleanser. Smells so good and you see a difference right away!!