BY ALGENIST

A brightening serum to visibly reduce dark spots and soften rough skin while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For the first time, a brightening serum combines high concentrations of alguronic acid and algenist algabright complex to reduce the appearance of dark spots and visibly diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and rough patches. This luxurious essence is formulated with ascorbyl glucoside, a powerful ingredient with antioxidant benefits that reduces the look of melanin. Skin is left luminous, uniform, visibly firmed, and more supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Results obtained using product twice daily following self-assessments of 100 women: Within 10 days of use:- 91% of subjects saw brighter skin Within 28 days of use:- 91% of subjects saw visibly restored suppleness and elasticity- 87% of subjects saw faded dark spots and a more even skintone

Buy on Sephora
Kristal S.
Kristal S.
After finding this product super discounted, I thought I'd just try it and see what happens. It was both the best and worst idea. Best because it help with my discoloration from acne scars. Worst because when I need to repurchase it's going to be over one hundred dollars.. if I find it on sale again, I'll definitely be stocking up!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Apex, NC
yes! this product is well worth the money and it works. it met and exceeded my expections. it brightens the skin giving it a youthful glow. this is perfect for sensitive skin and works better and better the longer you use it. please do not stop making this!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
I found this at TJ Maxx or else I would not have purchased. It might be slightly brightening my skin and evening skin tone but I haven't notice a real difference. I would never purchase at the Norma price point.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Great serum. Would highly recommend for any skin type. My skin always feels hydrated as sokn as i use it everyday.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Really nice! It works slowly, but I'm a fan. There's a lot in the bottle, and it'll last a long time.
June C.
June C.
I have been using this for about a month now as part of my night time skincare ritual. I like the brightening effect as I can see my face brighter every morning when I wake up. I would repurchase this, however, it is very expensive for 30mL of product. I would probably wait for a sale to repurchase!
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone used this product? What does it do and does it work? Is it worth it?