Algenist Genius White Brightening Anti-Aging Emulsion

Reduce and prevent discoloration and soften fine lines with this concentrated emulsion formula that features a potent blend of skin-brightening acids. A 3.3 oz. Ingredients: water, glycerin, ascorbyl glucoside, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, niacinamide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, algae exopolysaccharides, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, camellia japonica seed extract, ceteareth-20, algae extract, hydrogenated lecithin, sodium citrate, citrus peel extract, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, chlorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, tocopheryl acetate, biosaccharide gum-1, citric acid, butylene glycol, citrus peel extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, limonene and linalool Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Genius White Brightening Anti-Aging Emulsion!
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
Algenist has one of the best face brighteners and moisturizers! Your skin feels so soft after using their products and it feels so amazing to know there are actual good products that stay true to their meaning! It is hard to find a product that follows what it stands for, so I highly recommend these products to anyone looking for promise!
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
I use a few of the products from this line and they along with Bioelements are my all-time faves. My skin looks and feels amazing. Reduces visible sun damage and makes my skin silky smooth.
2 years agoPlant City, FL
I used this product for a full year. So it lasted me a good amount of time. Every 6 months I took updated pic. Not much of a change. So I won't purchase this again.
2 years ago
This felt great on my combination skin, I used it alone as a very light moisturizer most days in the summer. I was thrilled that it sunk in, didn't make me oily or dry and didn't break me out! However, I did use it for months and saw no brightening of spots or evening out of my skin tone (and I use sunscreen daily, rain or shine). So, for the high cost, I didn't get what I was looking for from this one.
2 years agoNew windsor, NY
Wonderful! I'm not sure how it is for anti aging however I love the glow it would give my skin! I love the simplicity of the packaging as well. I've only gone through one bottle so I'm excited to see the long term effects with continuous use.
2 years agoGarland
This is like jesus serum its amazing and effectively does what it needs to do I will definitely get this again if it werent soo expensive but hey it works! I recommend this to all my friends! I will get it again
2 years agoOak Harbor
This is great. It gives instant results! I've used this on clients with dull, aging skin, and it was like a facial and facelift in a bottle. Really pricey, but well worth it!
2 years agoRochester, NY
Smells great makes my skin instantly brighter ! I love the formula & it's really effective even for the price point
2 years agoSea Cliff, NY
Been using this for about 2 weeks to spot treat some sun damage. The lightening is noticeable this far.
2 years ago
Lovely product.  Saw good results.  Love this whole range.  Expensive but I felt I saw good value with the skin improvement.  It certainly met my expectations.  I found the whole range at Sephora and bought it on the recommendation of the skin care specialist.