Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum, 1 Oz

Give yourself younger and healthier-looking skin by using Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum. It is formulated to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and to strengthen the most fragile skin texture while visibly reducing the look...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum, 1 Oz!
texas
Algenist Genius vitamin C serum is fabulous! I've used many other brands (high end & drugstore) & most are watery & drip down the face when applying & are usually sticky. Left me feeling like I was applying orange juice to my face! Yuck! What a surprise to discover Algenist unique Vit C serum comes out of a convenient pump bottle & seems to have a richer texture/consistency that is NOT watery at all or sticky! It has a pleasant light vanilla scent. So much more than the average Vit C serum formula-Algenist's C serum adds their Alguronic Acid, Microalgae oil along with a potent vitamin C that is very nurturing to the skin. Algenist claims that fragile skin will appear strengthen, youthful & radiant! I believe the fine people at Algenist are of high integrity & their product claims are honest & truthful! After using many of their amazing products-I've seen wonderful results in my skin in a very short time-exactly as they claim!
Plano, TX
I really like algenist vitamin C serum and I would love to keep on using it but it is very expensive. If you can find it on QVC and get it on easy pay that is what I recommend. I use this underneath their genius moisturizer. The combination has really made a big difference in my skin. The overall tone and smoothness of my skin has improved dramatically.
I have sensitive skin and obviously want as much antioxidant protection as I can get. I had tried lots of Vit C sérums but many irritated my skin but this is great! If I had to choose one word for how this makes my skin feel I would say “strengthening”. Great, balanced formula that will protect and fortify your skin at the same time.
Mason
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm not sure if this is as amazing as it says. I've used a lot of serums with vitamin c and collagen and for the price I've found better. I like Truth Serum a little better, but honestly, I get the same results from adding Vitamin C to my moisturizer or before it. It feels great when I put it on though.
Plantation, FL
Great product. Not one of my favorites but gets the job done. High price point so i can find more w my buck elsewhere but will deliver. Always love this brand and recommend if you're an algenist fan too.
Smells like dark chocolate. I guess that might be from vitamin C soluble version compound. Not sure about the anti-aging function and it might take some time to see.
Neenah, WI
I have found that this worked well in combination with the genius cream. But after a while it didn’t seem to work on my skin anymore and that made me kind of sad. It did help even out my skin tone for a while as well as help hydrate it. Recently my store stopped carrying it which makes it less likely for me to buy it
This cream is a miracle. I've been using it for several months now and I've seen dramatic results in the tone and clarity of my skin. All Algenist products have been nothing short of saviors for my dry aging skin.
Los Angeles
i have dark spots from the sun and acne scaring and this helped a lot! i started to notice a difference after about a month so i’m glad i stuck with it. no weird smell either which is nice for a vitamin c!
Coatesville, PA
I love Algenist! The science behind this company is mind-blowing! This product feels like luxury. It absorbs beautifully and leaves my skin feeling extra nourished!

Looking for your answer?