BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum

A serum formulated to minimize the appearance of deep wrinkles and to strengthen the most fragile skin texture while visibly reducing the look of age spots and discoloration. This serum's efficiency and technology joins with Alguronic Acid to improve skin firmness and smoothness. It is formulated with microalgae oil to achieve intense skin hydration and a Vitamin C derivative to help reduce the appearance of stubborn discoloration boosting radiance in the skin while plant collagen promotes a youthful skin appearance. These ingredients come together to create a serum that visibly reduces the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles in 10 days. Visibly reduce the look of stubborn discoloration and dark spots, brighten, and support firmness and elasticity with this formula that works to create younger looking skin. Research results: Within 10 days of use: - 93% said skin looks more resilient, smoother, and brighter After 28 days of use: - 98% said it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 87% said it corrects the appearance of skin discoloration

Does anyone notice a great difference in dark spots?
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum? Is it okay to use this product more than once a day? I work out a lot and was my face twice a day.
can you use this in the morning and retin a at night or would that be too harsh for your skin?
Start your review of Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Lola Y.
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Lola Y.
I received this for a honest review. I can't say enough about this face skincare. I'm in love with it!! It's a 10 day results. You do need to use some SPF while using this product. It's a leave on cleanse. It's for blemishes wrinkles and loss of firmness.
Amber J.
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Amber J.
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Amber J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is mediocre. I hate to say it but it’s true. I have used two bottles over the past 3/4 years. Each bottle last about 6 months or so using 1.5 pumps 4 or 5 times a week. For $118 I couldn’t be more disappointed. I simply just didn’t see results with this product. It does have a little bit of a unique smell to it once you start to apply it to your face. I honestly didn’t mind the smell. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky after use. I usually have to use 1.5 pumps because 2 is too much and 1 is barely cuts it to cover my face comfortably and confidently. I can appreciate the longevity and solid packaging but not being able to truly see any results is disappointing. I didn’t experience a purging phase either time I purchased and started this product. There was about a two maybe three year gap between when I first tried this product and when I repurchased to give it another chance. And both times I used this product I was relieved to not experience any purging for irritation. This was sold to me as a “gentle vitamin c” product but honestly for $118 it just didn’t yield any results let alone a reason worth justifying spending that much on a product that didn’t do anything noticeable for my skin. I like the brand Algenist they seem innovative in their science behind using algae and clean ingredients but I just can’t recommend or justify a product that doesn’t provide any noticeable results. My intent with this product was to brighten and even my skin tone and help with fine lines and wrinkles and this product just feel entirely too short. I rated two stars because I appreciate the companies intent to be clean and gentle in the skin and I appreciate the longevity of the product. But again it just didn’t yield any recognizable results for me.
Angelica L.
Kempner, TX
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Angelica L.
Algenist is usually a strong contender in skincare. The key is not to expect miracles, a topical treatment is not going to compare to a medical intervention. After a few months I found that my smile lines have been reduced (with a combination of serums, moisturizers, masks, scrubs and peels. (This is reality, it takes several products minimum and a commitment to using over a period of time). You do see a tightening effect when applied, but that is temporary and would not be there without continued use. I also use on my labia for the prevention of discoloration. Do not use internally. I had a big of sentivity when first starting the product. The price tag is on the high end, wait for the 30% off sale. One bottle lasts about six months with normal use.
April W.
Clarksville, TN
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great product. Light weight and fresh feeling. I use it after the face wash I purchased at the same time. Enjoying it so much I bought some for my mother for Christmas 🎄
Shelley B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Shelley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have not had this too long, as I always use Dermalogica C Serum, but after reading reviews went for it. So far so good. I like the way it goes on and the way it absorbs. I think I need more time to tell how effective it is. Only reason for 4 stars is the price. Very expensive.
Nka K.
Charleston, SC
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum uploaded by Nka K.
I bought the Algenist genius antiaging vitamin c serum at Tjmaxx for a fraction of the price. I absolutely love all of Algenist product but i won't pay the full price ever. The serum has a great smell and it feels great on the skin.
Lisa K.
Chino Hills, CA
I was super hyped when this came out and I have to admit I was disappointed. It isn’t one I will re-purchase.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
OMG!!  The smell of Algenist Genius Anti-aging Vitamin C Serum is to die for!!  It smells like light fluffy cotton candy scent.  Very subtle though.  It get's a 5 star rating from Paula's website , which is why I tried it in the first place.  I'm so happy I did!  It contains enough Vitamin C to help with dull complexion, but not enough to irritate my skin.  Also, I love that it's in a bottle where sunlight cannot get to it and make the Vitamin C go bad.  The whole line smells amazing.  Oh.. and the texture is a very light serum that absorbs instantly into the skin and does not leave a sticky feeling either, as other Vitamin C serum can.  I highly recommend!
Elle P.
This worked well enough. It's pricey, and at this price point, there are too many similar products to just be average. For my skin at least, I didn't see a wow factor difference. I know this works with the biochemistry of algae, so that could be a plus for you. I noticed the difference when I stopped using it and that makes me frustrated because I wonder if I was better off without it. There's a bit of a medicinal smell to it so if you're on the fence, go into a store to sample. I always do that anyway just in case the sales reps have any inside information on pros and cons.
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This product by far is one of the most amazing products I've used in the antiaging realm. This this product helps to erase dark spots, discolorations and help smooth your skin and lessen wrinkles. I purchased this in Sephora and yes it was a little pricey but I would definitely buy it again. This is one of the best I've used in a long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandria H.