Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAlgenist
Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser

A unique, luxurious melting cleanser that gently dissolves all traces of makeup, removes impurities, and improves skin's radiance. This non-drying, rich melting cleanser is the best of biotechnology and offers an unparalleled sensorial experience. The powerful formula combines both alguronic acid, a patented antiaging breakthrough, and microalgae oil, a new source of nourishing oil, to visibly replenish and smooth skin. This transforming cleanser melts into a silky oil to lift away all traces of long-wearing makeup gently and effectively. Upon contact with water, this lightweight oil turns into a milky emulsion and rinses clean to wash away impurities, leaving skin beautifully cleansed, soft, and radiant-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This soap-free product is noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and for all skin types. Research results:- 100% saw skin impurities dissolve- 100% said it nourished and hydrated skin - 98% said it gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup - 96% said it balances and tones skin

can I get this product for testing
Ok I have a travel size of this and have been using it occasionally. I follow the instructions and apply Dry and then add water after a while. My skin is SO oily when I'm done rinsing everything off that I feel gross and have to wash again with another cleanser. It does a decent job of getting most of the makeup off but I don't think the oiliness is worth it for the price. Any thoughts?
How much of this do you usually use? I just got a travel size to try it out. Pea size, quarter size? Do you usually rinse with water and your hands or use a cloth?
Start your review of Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...all my makeup and eye products too in one product. It doesn't hurt my sensitive skin at all and has actually softened my skin. It doesn't dry my skin or make me itch. I highly recommend this product. in reviews
...oil, and adding water turns it into a wonderful milky emulsion. It's very hydrating and leaves my face baby soft. It is wonderful in the winter during harsh, cold climate. in reviews
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Michelle W.
After getting hooked on Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil a few months ago, I forgot how much I love Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser! In comparison to the Tatcha, Algenist does a better job of melting away makeup, especially eye liner and mascara, but it also leaves a more oil residue behind. I don’t mind that though; I have dry to combo skin. It smooths and hydrates. (Plus I double cleanse at night to remove the excess oil). I also love the smell of the algenist! It’s not heavily scented or anything like that (I generally don’t like products with fragrance); it’s more of a soft, clean smell that’s hard to describe. This is worth trying! ❤️
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been my travel cleanser for over two months now and I’m not going to lie I’m rather impress by this guy! It has a beautiful and super unique texture that transforms from gel to oil once massaged into the skin! It melts your SPF/make up and cleanses your skin beautifully, I do like the light “soapy” scent too😊a little goes a very long way so you can be conservative with the way you use this cleanser! My only problem with it is the price ... it costs over $30 for a full size so it is definitely an investment😅anywho, 4 Stars, good job Algenist⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️#Algenist #Skincare #Cleanser
Brandi J.
Absolutely perfect product! Would repurchase! I looked over the ingredient list and was pleasantly surprised at the benefits this has just to be a cleanser, but not just any cleanser. This is for any skin type. It melts off my makeup while helping to clear my pores. It has wonderful anti-aging properties. This is a great pre-cleanser or just as a single cleanse at bedtime. Removed all of my stubborn eye makeup. Lasts a LONG time. You won't be disappointed!
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Jamie B.
I was introduced to Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser By Sephora employee and helping me decide on what new skin care I would like to try. However at that time I didn’t purchase it but I then later on found it at TJ Maxx and I am so happy that I did not pay full price but definitely would. This cleanser feel like my face is squeaky clean I love that it does melt all of my make up off and I usually double cleanse but I don’t have to when I use this.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by MaryBeth R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! Took off all my makeup without any issues and it left me feeling clean, brightened and glowing! Love the cream to oil type consistency that you use first on dry skin and work into a lather, and then add water. Definitely will continue using.
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Melissa E.
This product is amazing. It takes makeup off in a cinch and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. I recommend this for anyone looking to up their skincare game!
Vitaliia R.
Des Plaines, IL
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Vitaliia R.
Cleanser for very sensitive and dry skin. It removes make up very well, so gentle cleaning your face. It’s economic tube.
Shelley B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser uploaded by Shelley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just used this for the first time today. I will be honest when I say, I bought this because it reminded me of the Pre-Cleanse by Bio-Elements, which I happen to love, and this was a little less expensive. So, I got it, tried it, and was very satisfied! It melted my foundation off of my face and left my face feeling very clean and refreshed. The texture is thick so it didn’t run and you are able to rub around your face easily. The only thing I am not a huge fan of, and never am with any of Algenist products, is the smell. It didn’t have a pleasant smell and that was a bummer. But over all I am highly satisfied and my skin felt wonderful after use!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-aging Melting Cleanser was okay.  The texture wasn't too thick and it melts right into the skin.  It spreads easily too.  Oh.. and the smell is heavenly!  What I didn't like about this cleanser, is that it does not remove my mascara or waterproof sunblock completely, as other cleansers do.  It doesn't rinse off completely either.  It leaves that thick oily felling on my skin, which I do not like.  I like cleansers that rinse off all the way, so I know my skin care ingredients will be able to soak into my skin and not just sit on top.  Overall.. this cleanser was just okay...
Courtney D.
North Andover, MA
Excellent makeup removing cleanser. Gentle but effective. Good for all kinds of skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...