BY ALGENIST

A unique, luxurious melting cleanser that gently dissolves all traces of makeup, removes impurities, and improves skin's radiance. This non-drying, rich melting cleanser is the best of biotechnology and offers an unparalleled sensorial experience. The powerful formula combines both alguronic acid, a patented antiaging breakthrough, and microalgae oil, a new source of nourishing oil, to visibly replenish and smooth skin. This transforming cleanser melts into a silky oil to lift away all traces of long-wearing makeup gently and effectively. Upon contact with water, this lightweight oil turns into a milky emulsion and rinses clean to wash away impurities, leaving skin beautifully cleansed, soft, and radiant-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This soap-free product is noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, and for all skin types. Research results:- 100% saw skin impurities dissolve- 100% said it nourished and hydrated skin - 98% said it gently and quickly removes all traces of makeup - 96% said it balances and tones skin

• How much of this do you usually use? I just got a travel size to ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new cleanser and would like to know if ...3 Answers
  • Who else thinks this is the best cleanser they've ever used?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Thornton, CO
Having dry skin, in has always been challenging to find a cleanser that removed all of my makeup but didn't leave my skin feeling tight and dehydrated. Enter: Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti Aging Meltinh Cleanser. This comes out of the tube in almost a gel/cream consistency and then once you start applying to your skin in emulsified into a rich oil. When you're ready, wet your hands and it turns into a slight lather that rinses off quickly and easily. When I'm done, my skin feels hydrated and clean but not greasy. This removes makeup better than any cleanser I've ever used.
Leah C.
Leah C.
This is a gem of a product! It's worth the money for me. I have mature skin and need to be extra careful around my eye area. Taking off eye makeup is not fun if it pulls and tugs on my skin, I'll get tiny cuts in my skin. This is very gentle and removes all my makeup and eye products too in one product. It doesn't hurt my sensitive skin at all and has actually softened my skin. It doesn't dry my skin or make me itch. I highly recommend this product.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
To be honest, this cleanser freaked me out at first. A gel that turns into a oil on your skin?!? I'm getting older and showing signs of aging, but I still have breakouts. How could this be a good idea?

It's an amazing idea. It feels so good on your face, it removes everything I put on my skin each day. It has the nicest scent. And it's not breaking me out like I was so worried would happen. I've already bought my replacement bottle.
Gwyneth L.
Gwyneth L.
Huntington, WV
I received a mini of this and used it for travel. I normally break out during trips, but I believe this product single handedly saved my face. Not only did I not have a single blemish, but my skin started looking and feeling amazing! My makeup went on more evenly because my face was so smooth and I swear my pores looked smaller. I've tried lots of cleansers and serums and this beats ALL of them. Love love love!
kulsoom a.
kulsoom a.
Denton, TX
This cleanser was a big change in my routine. It's almost a gel and doesn't foam up so I was using it incorrectly and used a lot of the product thinking I wasn't getting a proper cleanse. Once you use it correctly by massaging a little in with a cleansing cloth it works better. It's not drying or harsh and has a really nice scent and is calling enough to be used daily. I sold definitely repurchase.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
It takes a lot to impress me, and cleansers usually don't even register on my "I Love This" radar. That is ... until I found the Algenist Melting Cleanser.

OMG! Aside from removing every stitch of my makeup, it smells like vanilla cake batter! That alone is worth the price of a full-size tube.

I'll keep this in my collection for life! True #skincaretainment!
Aneasha M.
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
The technology used in this product is genius (hence the name)! It goes on dry as a gel, converts into an oil and then turns into a creamy milky texture once water is added. It hydrates as it works to break down all of the makeup particles and leaves the skin clean and smooth. I've used many other cleansers but nothing comes close to this formula.
Komal U.
Komal U.
Apt 2512, Glen Allen
This cleanser starts off as a gel changes into an oil as you massage it into your skin when you add water the product then turns into a milk. I like this cleaner for night time when my skin needs a little extra hydration. That being said, you have to remove all your makeup prior to cleansing your face as it will not take off the layers of makeup.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Before I knew how to use this, I was not impressed with it's ability to remove makeup. I used it like cleansing oil and rinsed with my hands and water-I always still had makeup on my face. I started applying it on a dry face and then using a washcloth with hot water pressed it on my face and wiped- amazing- it removed everything and felt great.
Amy S.
Amy S.
This cleanser is interesting. It definitely takes your makeup right off. My problem with it was my skin did not feel clean. It also left this strange somewhat slimy film on my face. It also caused me to break out. Unfortunately this was not a product for me. Its too bad because I really wanted to love this cleanser.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Who else thinks this is the best cleanser they've ever used?
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
I have been looking for a new cleanser and would like to know if at age 55 this would be great to try?
Mary R.
How much of this do you usually use? I just got a travel size to try it out. Pea size, quarter size? Do you usually rinse with water and your hands or use a cloth?
Mary R.
Ok I have a travel size of this and have been using it occasionally. I follow the instructions and apply Dry and then add water after a while. My skin is SO oily when I'm done rinsing everything off that I feel gross and have to wash again with another cleanser. It does a decent job of getting most of the makeup off but I don't think the oiliness is worth it for the price. Any thoughts?