Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream - 60ml/2oz

-Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream-2 Oz - Sealed Jar - New In Box-with Alguronic Acid + Microalgae Oil-Biotechnology from San Francisco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream - 60ml/2oz!
5 months agoKansas City, MO
I like algenist products. They feel amazing and work beautifully. They are more expensive than I can afford at the moment :( ... but my favorite skincare products by far.
6 months agoCarlsbad
Huge fan of the genius line from Algenist. Minimalistic packaging. Plus great ingredients. After one use you are feeling smoother more radiant skin. A little goes a long way so it is well worth it. Highly recommend
a year agoLake Forest, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Sooooooo I know some may not be big fans of what I’m about to say, but when certain people at Sephora walk up to me, I don’t always believe it’s in my best interest. This cream was recommended to me by someone who I thought was a bit pushy, but I LOVE IT. Seriously. I use it at night and it’s so so great!
a year agoTigard, OR
One of the best eye creams I've ever used. It's a thicker consistency and then, when placed on the skin, it just melts in.
a year agoWest orange
Purchased at: Macy's
I think that I should bought this anti-aging cream before my face skin feels so soft, I use it for my neck too
5 months agoEdmonton
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is not well suited for my dry skin. I was excited to find a cream that is based on extensive research and technology. It contains potent anti-aging ingredients that combat all signs of aging. This cream is very firming and my skin felt tighter after application. Although this cream contains oil, I did not find it moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I added a few drops of facial oil to maximize hydration. I think this cream is better suited to normal or oily skin. I have not noticed any significant improvements in my skin’s signs of aging yet. This cream is very expensive, so unless I start to see visible improvements in my skin, I won’t repurchase it again.
a year ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Algenist genius ultimate anti-aging cream is the only thing i need to keep my skin good and tight.