BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlgenist
Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream

Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream

An advanced antiaging cream which, for the first time, fuses alguronic acid and the new breakthrough microalgae oil. This advanced, luxurious cream features the best in antiaging biotechnology. For the first time, this powerful formula combines alguronic acid a patented antiaging breakthrough with a new source of nourishing oil, microalgae oil, and a plant-based collagen. This potent fusion helps restore skin resiliency and elasticity, delivering a firmer, tighter, more toned appearance. It strengthens the most fragile skin texture, softens facial contours, visibly minimizes fine lines and deep wrinkles, and unveils skin's youthful radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Within 4 weeks of use: - 95% of women said skin felt more firm and resilient with visibly restored elasticity, bounce, and suppleness - 88% of women said forehead wrinkles, creases, and laugh lines were visibly minimized

Which algae based skincare brand do you like Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream, [product:pro-collagen-marine-cream-30ml] or La Mer the Moisturizing Soft Cream 1oz, 30ml ?
What’s your favorite anti-aging eye cream that won’t cause bumps?Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
Is this good as a night time moisturizer?
Start your review of Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream!
Product Highlights
...your hands it becomes smooth and silky. The smell is great and it is very moisturizing!in reviews
...fine lines around her eyes! That's why this baby gets a 5, she also has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate her.in reviews
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream feels so nice on the skin! Using it to prevent aging so I am not sure on the effects just yet. I love the packaging! The consistency seems a little off when you first see/use it, but you get over it fast and it warms up quickly and becomes smooth in the skin. Very pricey though!
Georgette M.
Roseville, OH
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Georgette M.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best purchases I have ever made. Love their line of skin care products. Also have their triple algeaeye cream.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Michelle  B.
I purchased this from TJ MAXX on a sale. This eye cream has helped with minimizing crows feet and with the dark circles around my eyes. This is my go to eye cream.
Marsh A.
Burbank, CA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Marsh A.
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Marsh A.
✅10/10 So far my favorite eye cream along with the #Caudalie one. I just use this more as I was able to find a couple of jars at my local TJ Maxx each for less than $30! (MSRP of $75).😁 Feels good on my undereye, moisturizing and the most important for me is it doesnt irritate my eyes unlike other ones I’ve tried. And never caused me milias which I am prone to if I use the wrong products 🥺. I have yet to see the long term effect on my fine lines. #NightRoutine #antiaging #eyecream #skincare #fallskincare Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Wow. I’m impressed with this! I found this markdown at TJ Maxx for $5 and figured I’d try it out, and I’m happy I did! My dark circles are fading and my under eye area is so soft and hydrated. Fine lines around my eyes seem to be fading as well. I love Algenist, everything of theirs I’ve tried has been wonderful.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Amee S.
I love the Algenist brand. They have great products and this is no exception. They are an expensive brand but the quality is there!!
Angelica L.
Kempner, TX
It's obvious that Algenist is a favorite of mine 🥰 Algenist is a ethically responsible company. They offer clean and cruelty free skin care. That is a priority for me I become more informed, it is not a compromise. This cream is lighter than the Algenist power and the overnight. A perfect for summer. I find that it's not as gentle as the two creams mentioned above, but it does hydrate. I don't really believe any cream permanently tightens, but maybe temporarily. Combine great products with a sun safe lifestyle and DO NOT SMOKE. The products only do so much. Healthy skin and graceful aging is a lifestyle🙂 #AgingGracefully #CleanSkincare #CrueltyFree #Moisturizer #multitasker #keepingitreal
Diana M.
Macomb , MI
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Diana M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is nice ! Can help you to control the wrinkles! Nice product really nice! #fashionista #playwithsephora
Cassandra L.
Petaluma, CA
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Cassandra L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as a sample from a recent Sephora order and have never quite been blown away by a night cream before. This stuff has converted me! I have constant bags and dark circles, in addition to just dull and tired-looking skin. After just one use, my skin was totally transformed! I honestly woke up feeling beautiful in my own skin, and I looked years younger, and just rejuvenated! I will be purchasing the full size ASAP!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,790 reviews
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream uploaded by Ashley W.
This does seem to make my skin more firm, I need a bit of that tight feeling... However watch how much you use... I use just a small amount, and it seems to make my face oily the longer it sets in. I have combo skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...