Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Bi-Phase Peel uploaded by Ivonne C.Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Bi-Phase Peel uploaded by Saream K.

BY ALGENIST

A bi-phase formula that combines the powerful effects of a peel with the nourishing benefits of microalgae oil to leave skin feeling soothed and deeply conditioned. This powerful yet gentle formula calms and soothes skin with no irritation or recovery time. It visibly improves skin texture, brightens, and enhances radiance for a youthful-looking, glowing complexion. Great for all skin types, it minimizes the appearance of hyperpigmentation, uneven skintone, and fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin elasticity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain GMOs or triclosan. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 60 women after 3 applications: - 100% saw more youthful, revitalized, and glowing skin - 98% saw improved, renewed, and resurfaced skin texture - 98% saw firmer, hydrated, and nourished skin - 97% said it was gentle and effective on skin without increasing skin's sensitivity

• My skin is more acne prone. A girl that works for Algenist said t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I really like this. I have very sensitive skin and this will sting a bit, make my skin a bit red , but it calms down quickly. I feel like this exfoliates my skin nicely and brings up the collagen to the surface. The oil in the pee makes my skin feel baby soft after." in 3 reviews
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
This is a very good product that delivers results. I have the full size (that comes with the pads) and also a couple of deluxe samples. I made the serious mistake of not applying enough sunscreen the next day after using this product and I still have the dark spot on my cheek to prove it! Since I am in my 30s now I have tried to introduced stronger anti aging products to my routine (I use the AHA gel from Ole Heriksen and Paula's choice and her BHA liquid as well) so I wouldn't say that this product is better than those or more gentle, but for people who have a problem with how their skin feels after putting one of those AHA products and then having to put a moisturizer on top then I would recommend this from Algenist. It is effective, you leave it on the skin for a few minutes (I don't know the recommended time but I leave it for 8 to 10 mins) and then wash it off and follow up with your preferred moisturizer. I'm not sure I would purchase it again just because it doesn't bother me the texture of the other AHA gels or liquids but I am happy to have and use this product and i am definitely not disappointed despite the high price.
Leah M.
Fontana, CA
AMAZING SKIN PEEL!!! I buy this at tjmaxx or marshalls for half the price and use it 3 times a week in between my microdermabrasion crystals. I often buy it when I see it at tjmaxx rather than sephora or online. This is a game changer. Keeps my face looking rejuvenated, clear and glowing 😉
Lynn B.
This is very expensive. I like Algenist products as I think that they work for my skin. I’m not sure about this one. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and is easy to use. I’d probably try this again. I bought it from Sephora.
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
Outstanding peel from an over the counter skincare line. Most times people go get professional peels done and they are left with red patchy skin. This product can be used 2-3 a week on clean skin. I leave mine on for 25 minutes, I understand the instructions say 5-10 but I have had higher strengths before and this doesn't sting at all. This products had the benefits to help wrinkles, scarring, sun spots, age spots and giving the skin over all radiance. After using this product I realize all my essences, serums, might creams absorb in much better. The best part about this the day after you wake up and instantly noticing your glowing skin! Algenist never disappoints and I have used most of their skincare!!!! Most importantly when using this product always wear spf 30 or more prefer physical base over chemical. The more you use this peel the better you'll look!!!
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I love this thing! I have been dealing with my acne scars for about 8 years now. I have tried almost everything and nothing has gotten the affects that I got with this thing.  So I just went in to Sephora one day and they introduced me to this! Like I don't know how I didn't come across this thing when I was younger. You will see results on the first use. My skin is pretty sensitive, but I haven't had a problem with the ingredients in the bottle. The first time I used it, it did make my face all red and it kinda stung so I was surprised that it didn't really damage my face and made me acne scars start to fade and made my face appear so much healthier.
Jessica R.
I am extremely impressed with the quality of Algenist products. I was a little hesitant to try this at first, because after all, it is a peel. I wasn’t sure if my skin would react badly to the product, so the first time I used it, I left it on for only 60 seconds. I’m now more comfortable with it and leave it on for 3 mins. It is amazing and worth every penny. Pores have been minimized and less breakouts have occurred since I started using it.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
Love this skin peel! Its perfect for my dry skin and really helped smooth out any dry skin and flaking. I've used it religiously twice a week for about a month now and I'm loving the results! This is the third product from this brand that I've tried, and if you're looking for a solid brand to splurge on, Algenist should be it! Also keep on the look out for them at TJ Maxx - I found some great deals on this product in particular!
Karri P.
This is pretty great. My sister gave me a sample that is lasting me quite a while. It's pricey, but I may buy the full size. It's so easy to use. Just put it on a cotton pad and wipe on. Leave on 3--5 min and wash off. I would recommend starting with a short time. I'm good with three minutes. It leaves very slight redness but nothing painful. My face is so smooth and refined afterward. I use it once a week and am in love.
Kristen C.
Gulfport, FL
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
I love this peel. My skin look brighter and clearer after just one use. It has this cooling sensation due to the algae that I love, doesn't sting like some peel do. It's pretty pricey but I only use it twice a week as instructed so it lasts a long time.
Mandy F.
My skin is more acne prone. A girl that works for Algenist said this would be great to maintain my skin when it does clear up. Any body have experience with this product & fighting acne?