Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen

Sleeping Collagen goes to work on your skin overnight, during its optimal recovery time when uptake is at its peak. This unique buttery cream provides intense nourishment to the skin so you wake up with a fresh, glowing, and renewed complexion. An intense concentration of vegan plant collagen, collagen amino acids and ceramides helps provide for a visibly smoother, more cushioned and radiant appearance by morning.

Alguronic Acid, our patented, naturally sourced and sustainably produced benefit-boosting ingredient, combines with skin mimicking ceramides and Mary Thistle plant to help shuttle hydration to the skin barrier minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and visibly nourish skin. A tranquil blend of natural, stress-relieving notes is released during application to help promote restful sleep. Use after GENIUS Liquid Collagen to lock in the bounce-boosting benefits and help restore the critical hydration your skin lost during the day. After one overnight use, skin looks softer, more supple, dewy and radiant. Size: 60mL, 2 fl oz.

*Consumer study results: Results obtained following self-assessment of 85 women, using the product once a night over 28 days. Individual results may vary.

Collagen, Water (Aqua, Eau), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Protothecoides Oil, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Glucoside , Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Parachlorella Beijerinckii Exopolysaccharides, Collagen Amino Acids, Ceramide NP, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Carnosine, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Amyl Salicylate, Benzyl Acetate, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ionone, Linalool

Is this a good product for people with sensitive skin??
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen is this good for people with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen!
How would you rate this product?
Yazmin P.
Woodland Hls, CA
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Yazmin P.
Amazing! I replaced all my night creams with this amazing product! It does wonders for the skin. I apply only at night. It is very lightly scented, smells like gentle vanilla, absolutely not over-powering. I’m in love. My skin looks so good! Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Nataliia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream is very nice. It's very thick and nourishing. It will be perfect for dry skin. I have an oily skin so the cream is too nourishing for me. Other than that it's really nice, with a nice smell. I'm still satisfied with it. If I get it in my next beauty box I'll be very glad.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Rihana C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to give this 5 stars so badly, but the brand isn't cruelty-free, so I knocked a star off. I switched to Drunk Elephant's La La Retro for that reason. But oh my goodness, this stuff works miracles. It is spendy but worth it, if you want glowy hydrated skin. When I first tried it, it felt so rich that I was convinced it would make me break out - and it DIDN'T! Plus, the packaging feels so classy and luxurious - it looks great just sitting on my vanity (it's silly, but I'm a sucker for great packaging). I really wish the brand was cruelty-free because I just loved this stuff so much. And even though it's expensive, a pea-sized amount will cover your whole face (and maybe part of your neck). It also doesn't smell bad, like a lot of face creams do - it doesn't smell like anything, actually. I added a photo of my no-makeup, no-filter face. It might not look remarkable to you, but you'd never know I struggle with combination skin and acne.
Logan A.
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Logan A.
This is the first time that I used a full jar of a sleeping collagen and WILL be repurchasing. Obsessed! So silky, might be too heavy for oily skin types but I’m combo and just apply everywhere but the nose and t zone.
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks now. I’ve been very consistent and a little does go a long way especially if you combine it with serums in your skincare regimen. My skin feels extra hydrated and smooth in the morning ✨ ps: this is the sample size I got from my Sephora Play box
Gabby H.
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Gabby H.
Purchased at: Sephora
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. The only product From Algenist I’ve always used was the Liquid collagen, until I got this as a sample with an order recently. Dramatic difference for the winter and the dryer months. I have extremely sensitive skin, hormonal break outs, and occasional cystic acne and this product does not irritate my skin which means it is HEAVEN SENT 😇Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Brittany B.
I got this in a voxbox ages ago but I’d like to re-review it since I’ve had a LOT more time to use it. I’m over halfway through the jar now. - it smells very light and pleasant - the packaging is very nice which for $100 it’d better be lol. - a little goes a REALLY long way. Definitely follow the instructions and only use a pea size amount, maybe less. If you use to much you will be greasy but think of it like using a liquid oil. You’d only use a drop or two. This is like a solid oil to me. It melts when applied to the skin. I was using way too much early on and this made me use the product too fast and waste it and made me think it was far too greasy. Oops. - the only real con and the reason I give it 3 stars is the price combined with the higher comedogenic ingredients on the list. It can make a lot of people break out. :( and for that price that ingredient really should be reconsidered. - it does leave my skin feeling hydrated and bouncier in the morning. I only use it when my skin is feeling tight or has been exfoliated recently to give it some oomph. - as a fun fact it works as an cleansing balm in a pinch. Yup. Crazy I know but it actually emulsified and everything lol. I was out of my usual and I like to remove my makeup withan oil cleanser first... tried this out of curiosity and it worked 😂 was not expecting it to emulsify. Wouldn’t recommend this as a “normal” oil cleanser because hello, it’s $100. But in a pinch it works. Especially if you also got it in a voxbox and have just been staring at it from a distance ever since. *photo attached of how much I use at once.
Alexa S.
Los Angeles , CA
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Alexa S.
My new go to brand. Quality is the ultimate plus. Both products I used left my face feeling overly moisturized and firm. After my first use I could see and feel the difference in my skin. It was glowing and the skin was so smooth even the fine lines around my eyes were a lot less noticable.
Both of these products gave me all the things my skin was lacking. I would definitely recommend this brand and will continue to use their products.

*I received this product complementary for testing purposes

*I received this product complementary for testing purposes
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by Marisa D.
I've had this sample for a while, but I only started using it recently. at 42, the skin on my forehead is definitely showing signs of losing elasticity, and in spite of everything I've tried (peels, scrubs, moisturizers), I can't get rid of the fine lines. I pulled this out a few nights ago, and I'm so happy I have it! in just one night, the skin on my forehead looks smoother and feels less thin. a little goes a long way, so if you're trying to target areas (like me), use a light touch. I knocked a star off because it does have the potential to clog pores in the areas that don't need this intensive treatment.
~Eųniqųe~ C.
Huntsville, AL
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by ~Eųniqųe~ C.
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen uploaded by ~Eųniqųe~ C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been using this product for about 5 nights now and i honestly love how it makes my face feel. U do not I repeat do not have to use a lot. Because a small amount works wonders. It leaves ur face n neck feeling hydrated and smooth after a good exfoliation. And it has a very calming smell I guess to help you sleep. Love it so far...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck, NY
il y a un mois
Rodney W. il y a un mois
It's fantastic but also expensive.
Stephanie M.
Burbank, CA
il y a 4 mois
Algenist GENIUS Sleeping Collagen is this good for people with sensitive skin?
Madison D. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely it is. It calms my irritated skin over night and I wake up with the softest plump skin. A more budget friendly answer to this is laneige sleep mask. It’s good but not as good. Plus you use so little product that the $90 will go a LONG LONG way.
MRS E.
Glendale, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a un an
It is a very good moisturizer. Not suppose to be used around the eyes which is weird to me. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this one did break me out.