BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A vegan, collagen-based formula to maintain skin's youthful vitality. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…For the first time, Algenist introduces Liquid Collagen™, a unique dual-phase formula of plant-collagen, featuring the highest concentration of active collagen. This anti-aging formula contains 13,000 microalgae oil beads naturally sourced and sustainably produced, omegas 3, 6, and 9, and a natural source of vitamin E. Skin is left more resilient, brighter, and youthful-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, responsible for giving skin it's strength and elasticity. Collagen is the key structural element needed to help skin maintain its youthful appearance. It starts to break down as early as your 20's, allowing visible signs of aging to creep in. Unlock healthy, youthful, radiant skin with GENIUS Liquid Collagen.

Buy on Sephora
Sëan G.
McDonough , GA
My Experience: Algenist claims that this will restore bounce and resilience within 10 days. I can definitely attest to that. Actually, after about 2-3 days I saw a difference in my skin. Now, I am only 25. My skin is still pretty youthful but, the past month or so my skin has felt dull and sullen from constant lack rest. After 2-3 days of using the Genius Liquid Collagen, I felt my skin come back to life. It felt firmer, looked plumper and healthier. The consistency is of a gel/oil/silky consistency. There is fragrance in the formula. The fragrance at first isn't noticeable at all, but as I worked it into the skin a more floral/botanical scent reveals itself. It doesn't stay around for long though. I've really been enjoying this serum, and It's been a great addition to my skincare regime. I look forward to see even more results as I continue to use it.
Swetha V.
new york
this is a great anti-aging over all skin improving product. it claims to help with anti-aging by promiting skin elasticity but i think overall this has completely changed the tone and texture of my skin as well. i have combination skin with an ouly t-zone and acne prone skin. i use a lotnof AHAs and retin-a which makes my cheecks and peri-oral area more dry and flaky than they already are. this product totally smoothed out my dry skin while not making oilier any other parts of my skin in the process. the consistency is about that of an egg white and it is yellow clear in consistency. smells nice but it does have fragrance but it did not break me out.
Christine N.
This did plump the skin giving it a more youthful appearance, but it broke me out even more quickly. I got a number of little red bumps overnight which I'm not sure was due to the algae, the collagen, the multiple oils in this product and/or from the fragrance. This product definitely has a discernible though subtle perfume like added scent. I ended up having to discontinue use from skin irritation I experienced.

The consistency of this product is like a golden jelly. It is quite viscous with many little balls of what I am assuming is the collagen. The serum feels light and moisturizing on the face. There is the added benefit of niacinamide in this product. It all seems scientific, but I'm not sure on how sold I am on collagen that is applied topically being able to be absorbed by the skin. And I found the dropper rather ineffective for picking up the product. It is just so thick and with all those balls in it that it makes it difficult to pick up the product using the dropper.
Rabab A.
Too Expensive! I bought this product for anti aging prevention. I could not stand the fragrance of the product. I did not see my skin any firmer or plumping of my laugh lines area. I know that collagen can't truly be applied in such a way. The other ingredients are very good for skin. I could get them in many other products though. Basically for the price ($115) I did not see anything that wowed me. I would rather spend money on Drunk Elephant or Sunday Riley. Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen
Christine E.
I am forever looking for new products to address my skincare concerns. As I’ve entered my 30s I noticed that my skin has lacked the resilience and suppleness it once had. I have noticed more fine lines and I finally have found my liquid gold! Using this morning and night for the past 3 months has done wonders! Not only has it added more suppleness, decreased my fine lines and has made my overall tone and texture look amazing! My skin changes throughout the year depending on the season and this truly has worked regardless if I’m more oily or dry. I am absolutely in love with this!
aly h.
Brick, NJ
I received a sample of this and fell in love! Beautiful application and serums are my favorite. Collagen serum is what I need especially since I’m turning 30 and looking for an anti aging item in my skincare regimen.
Angel B.
Baltimore
I love this stuff! I got a deluxe sample for free with my Sephora order and fell in love with this. I use after cleansing my face and it goes on smooth and my skin absorbs it well. It is gentle on my skin and I can apply my moisturizer a couple min after applying this. Makeup goes on well after the application of the liquid collagen. My face looks brighter and feels smoother. I will be purchasing the full size of this product.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I want to give this 5 stars. I do. I feel like I was seeing a huge change in my skin with the samples I had. But it is SO expensive. Yes, it works. But I have a hard time shelling out that much cash. If you can afford it, I'd say 100%, GET IT. If I come into some secret inheritance, I'll buy more. For now, I'll just get samples when they're available.my only other complaint, besides the cost, is that it can be hard to get out of the vial.
Stephanie H.
I asked a sample to try it out since I didn’t know if it’s too rich for my skin. And it works pretty well during night. It’s perfect for this fall/winder season. Not too rich but keep hydration. It has oil and gel combined texture. Also has a light floral scent. I already bought the full size and I’m looking forward to see the results after the whole bottle. I rated 4/5 because the price. It’s an expensive purchase.
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
The first morning after using this I saw a big difference and I really loved what it did to my skin more plump more radiant. After the first week though I didn't see it making a difference anymore which was weird I also didn't like that the serum is too thick to come out of the bottle properly. For the initial effect I have to give this product a good review but I'll have to use it a little more to see what the long term effects of this product are.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do I use this product?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
How much does it cost?
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with actual wrinkles? If so did it work
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
When do you apply this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is product worth the money?