Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A vegan, collagen-based formula to maintain skin's youthful vitality. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…For the first time, Algenist introduces Liquid Collagen™, a unique dual-phase formula of plant-collagen, featuring the highest concentration of active collagen. This anti-aging formula contains 13,000 microalgae oil beads naturally sourced and sustainably produced, omegas 3, 6, and 9, and a natural source of vitamin E. Skin is left more resilient, brighter, and youthful-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, responsible for giving skin it's strength and elasticity. Collagen is the key structural element needed to help skin maintain its youthful appearance. It starts to break down as early as your 20's, allowing visible signs of aging to creep in. Unlock healthy, youthful, radiant skin with GENIUS Liquid Collagen.

Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Have you used this product before and found it to be effective?
Have anyone seen any results after using this?
Start your review of Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen!
Heirloom F.
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Heirloom F.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen is amazing. I was hesitant in getting this cuz of the price, but after hearing from my friends on how good this is, i finally cave in. It’s a thick serum that glides effortlessly to your skin, feeling plumped and smooth. Highly recommend :)
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,448 reviews
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Jolie D.
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Algenist Genius liquid collagen. It is an anti-aging serum that helps with loss of firmness/elasticity, dullness and uneven texture. I found this to be a very hydrating product, helped with dullness. Vegan formulation. Ingredients include algae, antioxidants and a good amount of skin-replenishing, skin-restoring, and hydrating ingredients. The lightweight texture of this serum melts into skin quickly, providing an immediate skin-plumping effect. It is a liquid-gel formula with micro-beads suspended throughout. Collagen is a good ingredient for replenishing skin and hydrating it, helping add to this serum's moisturizing feel. No greasy residue. The only negative is it contains fragrance and the fragranced ingredient limonene. Even in small amounts, it has been reported to irritate some sensitive skin types.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Mandi C.
Just got this a couple days ago but So far I really like this liquid collagen. I got a sample size and the only thing I have to complain about it is that it has these little yellow specks in it. Not a fan of that but i can look past that when I use it. Seems like they kind of melt anyways. I hope I se some results from it. It’s advertised that you see results within 10 days. So I guess we will see.
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Randi C.
I absolutely LOVE this product... I first tried it by buying a kit that it came in, but it very quickly became a favorite of mine. I've since repurchased it 3 times, and paid full price each time. I love it so much I actually purchase a new one way before getting down to a third of the bottle. If you're looking for that glass skin look, this is the perfect product to try. Worth every single dollar!
Ashley H.
Canfield, OH
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Ashley H.
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
OG∙PRODUCT Do you want to plump your lips 👄 without surgery or painful plumbers? I am all about natural beauty & this product creates a natural plump over time with the use of vegan collagen + alguronic acid (patented Algenist ingredient) in liquid form! Alguronic acid is derived from the algae plant, which has an ability to survive & thrive in harsh environments. There are so many benefits from algae! Very clean 🧽 🧼 & safe formula. This product is applied first morning & night before under any other product (lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick). It leaves a cool mist feeling on your lips that lasts for about 15 minutes. 🌫 The stick is always fresh because you have to twist the green cap to dispense. Be careful to only place on lips as you don’t want to enhance anything unwanted like scars or underlip, for it will plump any part of the skin. After about a week I saw a visible difference in smoother more plump lips! Purchased at Sephora. Let me know your thoughts. 💭
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing for my skin! Soaks right in and gives me nice glow- I can feel my skin tighten as it dries and that feels amazing. I love this stuff!! Can only love the Sephora samples because it’s way to expensive for me! A+ product! Highly recommend but I don’t spend over $100 for a fave serum wish it was less expense I’d def buy! Love how it glides on effortlessly an my skin gets instant glow. LOVE!!!
Erin M.
Boulder Colorado
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Erin M.
So I read up about the ingredients and learned that liquid collagen cannot absorb through the surface of skin and on multiple reviews I saw people saying this was a waste of money for that reason unless your having it done by an esthetician with micro needling. I immediately realized that this product wouldn’t work without having first finding a way to penetrate through my skin. Luckily I have my own dermal roller I got a few years back. I used the dermal roller all over my face prior to applying and then I applied the collagen product. It works 100 times more effectively using one of these tools first otherwise it just sits on the surface of your skin and doesn’t penetrate through to give you the results intended. I noticed a slight tingly feeling but I also saw an immediate result. Obviously one use isn’t going to give you the prolonged results but when you allow it to penetrate the surface of the skin with a dermal roller you can feel it working. Your skin will plump a bit while it’s being absorbed and might make you a little red where it tingles but that quickly subsides. Continued use will give you great results! I can hardly notice the lines around my eyes. I’ve been using consistently for 3 weeks. Also Keep this product sealed tightly after using. And a little goes a long way!! Algenist GENIUS Sleeping CollagenAlgenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Crystal S.
Pleasant Vly, MO
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Crystal S.
I'm on my 3rd bottle of this already so, ya, I'm definitely seeing it work and do it's job. It's a gentle formula with a light scent and it has definitely improved the tone and texture of my skin with use over time. I use this after I cleanse and tone. While my toner is still moist I add just a couple pumps of this and let it dry before I moisturize.
Alice L.
Dayton, MD
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Alice L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It made my skin more firm and bouncy within a week of use. The product feels luxurious and is easy to apply and absorb. It kept my skin hydrated and vibrant and made it feel younger with more elasticity. Definitely recommend this since I saw results right away! Worth the price!
Yesenia S.
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Yesenia S.
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen uploaded by Yesenia S.
I love love love this product so far. I once got a sample in a monthly subscription box I used to have with Ipsy and I fell in love with it that I had to order the full size to keep trying it out and so far it has been the best Collagen product I’ve tried that I believe is worth every dollar I have spent in it. I apply it every night and sometimes in the mornings as well after washing my face, and it makes my skin feel so much softer and smoother. I totally recommend if you have dry skin and you often feel like your skin looks dull. If there was only one thing I would change about it would be the bottle that it comes in. I think a pump rather than a dropper will make it soooo much better to just make it a total 200% for me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Audrey S.
Atlanta, GA
il y a 3 mois
Robin H. il y a 2 mois
I am currently using it and I'm on day 4. My skin is super soft, but I haven't seen anything else yet. Still too soon to expect results yet. I love the way it glides on and it hasn't caused me to break out.
Kenna S.
il y a 4 mois
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen does this product actually work?
Stefanie H.
Plymouth, IN
il y a 5 mois
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen I’m curious what other peoples experiences are with this product? Did you like it did you not like it? Did it make your face break out? Did it give you a younger appearance? I have my own personal opinions but I thought it would be interesting to see everybody else’s!  thank you!
Angie O. il y a 5 mois
I used the lip collagen one & to be perfectly honest, it didnt do much, I’m almost done w the bottle & I don’t see any change.
Geraldine M.
Bangor, ME
il y a 6 mois
Shane M. il y a 4 mois
It’s honestly not worth the price. Doesn’t do much
Cindy V.
West Palm Bch, FL
il y a 10 mois
Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen have you ever used it? what do you think about it?
Rebecca A. il y a 10 mois
It’s absolutely amazing. I had a review about it recently. You are very welcome to check it out! 😆
Amy P.
Grand Island
il y a un an
Algenist GENIUS Liquid CollagenAlgenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Does this product work for sagging skin over 60?
N C. il y a un an
I have had good results from this product. My doctor told me that ingesting powdered collagen does not work in her opinion, as it breaks down in our digestive process, so I’m re-committing to this, though pricy. I love the results from the 3 bottles I’ve purchased.