Algenist Genius Collection Kit uploaded by Martha W.Algenist Genius Collection Kit uploaded by Nka k.

BY ALGENIST

A three-piece set of antiaging products to improve visible signs of aging while restoring a firm, smooth appearance. The Genius Collection Kit, exclusive to Sephora, offers a comprehensive three-step ritual for an advanced antiaging treatment. Each product has been formulated with patented alguronic acid and microalgae oil to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly restoring skin firmness and elasticity, for a radiantly smooth and nourished complexion. The cleanser effectively lifts away makeup and impurities, visibly replenishing and smoothing the skin. The eye cream improves the look of undereye sagging, expression lines, and wrinkles. The face cream visibly minimizes fine lines and wrinkles while restoring skin resiliency for youthful-looking skin. This set contains:- 1.5 oz Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser - 0.17 oz Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream - 1 oz Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All Algenist products are formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. Research results: In a consumer study on Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser, following self-assessments of 100 women after 1 day of use:- 100% is it gently dissolved skin impurities- 100% said it nourished and hydrated skin- 98% said it gently and quickly removed all traces of makeup- 96% said it balanced and toned the skin In a consumer study on Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream, following self-assessments of 100 women using the product twice daily, within 10 days of use:- 90% said skin looked more supple- 94% said skin around the eye area felt nourished- 87% said eye contours were visibly smoothed In a consumer study on Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream, following self-assessments of 100 women using the product twice daily, within 10 days of use:- 95% said dull skin was brighter- 91% said fragile skin texture appeared reinforcedWithin 4 weeks of use:- 95% said skin was more firm and see more...

Lindsay D.
Purchased at: Sephora
The algenist genius collection works wonders for my skin. I love using the moisturizer for both day and night time skincare. It smells so good without being overly scented or perfumey. This collection has definitely improved the feel and look of my skin. I definitely recommend !!
Mia V.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
I am NOT a fan of these products! The cleanser leaves a very greasy residue on the skin, which does not allow other products to work well afterwards. And the face and eye creams are very thick. They do not absorb well into the skin, even when used with other cleansers. My skin broke out with many blemishes after using these products. And my eyes were very irritated from the eye cream.
Alex J.
Lexington, KY
Pretty great product! My skin felt so moisturizer and hydrated after using this! I loved how soft my skin felt and it seemed to be a little brighter too! The scent wasn't too overpowering which was nice since some skin care is too scented for my taste. I liked this product but did find it a little pricey. But overall, it's worth it in my opinion. I'm always happy with this brand!
Emma D.
Los Angeles, CA
i love this kit. alienist products never cease to amaze me and the result happen overnight. i love the smell and feel of these products and should use them everyday, but i like trying things too much. but i always go back to this and love it so much
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I got this as a gift and can see why it’s worth the price tag! This drastically improved my skin condition and exceeded what I expected it could do. I may not buy it again soon, but only because it is pricey.
Danielle H.
This entire kid is worth splurging for. They cream Gel Cleanser feels heavenly on the skin. I love algenist moisturizers because they sink into the skin and they really make you feel like you're taking care of your skin.
Tracey G.
Chino Hills, CA
I will admit it is a little pricey but well worth it. The cleanser especially it goes on as an oil then when it gets wet turns into a milk like substance then you just rinse off. It takes off even waterproof makeup
Sharon C.
Saint Charles, IL
My new favorite skin care. I just "graduated" to the genius line (which made turning 56 actually enjoyable). I love everything in it! I just got my Genius Collagen last week and I'm OBSESSED. It's pricey but it's worth every penny. One pump covers your whole face and neck and I find that if I gently pat it on, it absorbs nicely and plumps my skin. I think you're supposed to use a moisturizer afterwards, but my skin feels so good after using it that I forget to do that! I love this and it's earned a permanent spot on my bathroom counter. Bonus: the jar looks pretty, too!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love the Algenest products!!
This box includes:
Algenist moisturizer.
Eye cream.
Melting cleanser. Algenist Genius Collection Kit
I love the smell of the products that makes big difference for me because I can't use a product with a bad smell.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Expensive but spoke in depth with a Sephora consultant after developing allergies to common skin products. She recommended this brand for healing the damage done to my skin by using other products I didn’t know I was allergic to until it was too late. Skin renewal at its best