Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief

A gentle treatment for all skin types, including skin showing signs of sensitivity, that comforts dryness and look of redness to restore bounce and resilience. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Redness, Dryness, and Fine Lines and WrinklesFormulation: Rich CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Active Vegan Collagen™: Helps reduce the appearance of irritation and stress-induced skin ageing. - Alguronic Acid: Helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, promote hydration, and fight environmental assaults that cause skin the look of redness, sensitivity, and signs of aging.

I just received a sample of this and I’m excited to try it. I have been experiencing some irritation around my cheeks and smile lines near my mouth. Will this help? I’m worried adding a new product might further irritate!
[product:algenist-genius-collagen-calming-relief-135-oz-40-ml] Has anyone used the Algenist Collagen Calming Relief? What was your experience like? Any reactions? What improved or what changed?
Start your review of Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief uploaded by Jennie S.
I love Algenist products and when I come across one in TJ Maxx it is Mine! I love the the consistency of this cream and a little bit goes a long way. I do notice that my underlying redness is coming down after a week of use. I will come back an update after a month or so! Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief
Alejandra E.
Inglewood, CA
Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief uploaded by Alejandra E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've use it for a week, not seen results yet (obviously) but it feels really good on my skin. It is not too heavy nor too light. My skin absorbs it really fast and does not make it greasy. I would recommend it!
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief uploaded by Bethany R.
This cream is very moisturizing however did nothing for the redness on my face. I was really excited to use and pretty disappointed that my skin looks pretty much the same. I would not recommend
Becca D.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works pretty well. My skin always feels very soft the next morning and I've noticed my face is slightly less red.
Victoria B.
Des Plaines, IL
So soothing and hydrating. I use this when my skin is super red and feeling rough. It’s great for taking away redness.
Maria S.
Rego Park, NY
I've been using this product about a month now. The consistency is very soft. Because I use this cream in addition with other serums and creams at night mostly, I can't judge for myself whether or not it is highly effective. I was recommended to use this for my dry skin at Sephora. It retails for about $60 there. It does feel nice on my skin and overall, in addition to a daily skincare regimen, seems to have reduced my fine lines on my forehead and redness.
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. The Sleeping Collagen is a crowd favorite, but this especially is awesome. It can be used morning & night and is really really calming and anti-aging for the skin! I’d buy again!
Samantha S.
This product is great I love this brand. If my face is red or I've done something different and just need relief to my skin this helps tremendously. Definitely recommend.
steph G.
Toronto
I have really sensitive skin that gets irritated easily. This product calms down the redness from irritation and evens out my skin overnight. It is hydrating as well but I’ll also use a moisturizer with this
Savannah R.
Irvine, CA
I just finished the sample size of this and I can tell I will need to buy the full size. It’s definitely a nice thick cream, but not so much that I wouldn’t want to wear it in warm weather. I didn’t notice much difference on my skins’ redness, but it definitely felt softer in the morning. The price is pretty steep, but a little goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
mireya Q.
il y a 2 ans
Algenist Genius Collagen Calming Relief Has anyone used the Algenist Collagen Calming Relief? What was your experience like? Any reactions? What improved or what changed?
Cathryn S. il y a 8 mois
Just got it and am loving it so far...great addition to skincare for winter. Hot tip, buy it on Amazon, significantly less expensive than other places online! :)