Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream

Firming & Lifting Neck Cream is an ultra-firming and moisturizing neck cream that targets the specific needs of the delicate skin around the neck and d collet? The unique combination of alguronic acid with a protein and peptide complex visibly tightens and lifts. Skin feels smoother, looks visibly repaired and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced to create a more youthful, lifted look. Key Benefits: Helps provide a more youthful looking neck and d collet? area Skin appears firmer, more taut around the delicate neck area Visibly minimizes fine lines and helps reverse the effects of aging on skin(2.0 oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream!
Orange, TX
I have tried a few other pricey products to help with my neck and chest area. I was never in love with anything else I tried. Until now... I love this product. My skin looks firmer and feels amazing.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first dabble into neck creams. I have tried samples but never saw a difference but I wasn't consistent either. I got this for half off at Ulta which they have sales on Algenisy often. Let me start off by saying I didn't do this twice a day. I did still see results. My neck and jaw line were tighter and my skin over all looks better. I still have some lines but I can see a difference. Don't buy this full price, but this is a good product for the sale price.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream uploaded by Arlana S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love Algentist Products!! I bought this at TJ MAXX , i often buy my Algentist Products there. EXTREMELY Affordable there, otherwise its expensive. Very hydrating, didn't leave my skin greasy.
covington, KY
this brand is slightly pricy but completely worth the splurge. it goes on light weight and you barely remember its there. its great for us gals who are starting to see signs of out neck looking a little more saggy than it used to
Studio City, CA
The only reason this is not 5 stars is because it’s very expensive and the results disappeared when I stopped using it... but OMFG THE RESULTS WHEN I WAS!! I have sun damage on my décolletage, and even though I’m only 29 it’s starting to become a bit creepy during the summer months, when my skin is extra exposed. I picked this up as a sample out of fear that it would get much worse and within literally 24 hours my whole chest was tightened back up and the redness was noticeably diminished. All algenist products are to die for, and I’m pretty sure with continued use they will stop you from ever aging... I’d use nothing but this line if I could!
Pensacola, FL
As I continue to transition into my early 40's this is a big concern for me. I have been using this product for a few months now. I feel like it is a great product for me to use as a preventative measure. Only gave it 4 stars because I don't have any sagging or loose skin yet, so I'm not sure how it works for someone that already has those issues. I think it's definitely worth a try though!
Chelsea, AL
I really wanted to love this stuff as friends of mine raved about it. Maybe I didn't have enough to work with since I'm 37, but I got no benefit from this other than my bank account being lighter. I didn't see the first sign of any improvement.
plano texas
I've been using this for the past two weeks. The texture alone sold me. It's a nice thick cream and really goes into the skin fabulously. I don't feel super thick like most hydration products. It has helped me with lifting my skin and giving me more elasticity. It's pretty affordable compared to high end brand pricing. Amazing stuff!
Lompoc, CA
I got this as a a 100 point sample at Sephora.  When I first got it felt like your typical serum but once I applied it to my skin it made my skin soft and supple .  I love their products .  But this stuff is expensive .  I do recommend it but warn people first about the price .
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product.  I just turn 48 and this a definite for me in my skin care routine.  I would not be caught without this in my arsenal.  The results are amazing.  I have purchased this product several times and have NEVER been dis appointed with the results.

Looking for your answer?