Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream

Firming & Lifting Neck Cream is an ultra-firming and moisturizing neck cream that targets the specific needs of the delicate skin around the neck and d collet? The unique combination of alguronic acid with a protein and peptide complex visibly tightens and lifts. Skin feels smoother, looks visibly repaired and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced to create a more youthful, lifted look. Key Benefits: Helps provide a more youthful looking neck and d collet? area Skin appears firmer, more taut around the delicate neck area Visibly minimizes fine lines and helps reverse the effects of aging on skin(2.0 oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream!
Christina O.
Falls Mills, VA
Not sure if it's tightens but it does seem to soften my neck area and makes it look more hydrated. A little product goes a long way
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
Great product. I noticed a difference in my neck after three weeks. And you consistently in the morning and in the night
Caitlin T.
Madison, VA
I really like this product! I defiantly see improvements and it feels great on the skin. It gives the moisture that I’m looking for without leaving me feel greasy. It also hasn’t clogged any pores! I would definitely recommend it!
Ann T.
Dallas, TX
This is a very rich moisturizer cream. I really like how nourished and soft my neck feels after I use it. No sticky residue after and sinks into the skin nicely. I don't see that it has firmed my skin thus far, but I have only used it for a few weeks. Perhaps it will take some time. Not sure yet if I would recommend it for the firming capabilities, but the moisturizer benefits are fabulous. This great moisturizer makes me want to try some of their other products.
Melissa G.
Central Islip, NY
This cream is great! It’s super rich and hydrating. I definitely see a difference in my skin
Beth L.
McKinney
As all of the other Algenist products I use- this one as well ,delivers as promised. we tend to forget about the neck area in our skin routine. This cream will help you to make up for missed times. Not heavy or greasy. Highly recommend.
Arlana S.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream uploaded by Arlana S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love Algentist Products!! I bought this at TJ MAXX , i often buy my Algentist Products there. EXTREMELY Affordable there, otherwise its expensive. Very hydrating, didn't leave my skin greasy.
Jocelyn O.
Pensacola, FL
As I continue to transition into my early 40's this is a big concern for me. I have been using this product for a few months now. I feel like it is a great product for me to use as a preventative measure. Only gave it 4 stars because I don't have any sagging or loose skin yet, so I'm not sure how it works for someone that already has those issues. I think it's definitely worth a try though!
Angela R.
League City, TX
I really like this cream and I have been using it for well over a year.  I used it this morning and my throat feels moisturized right now at 6 p.m.  I like the density of this cream and the lack of smell.  It may seem expensive, but a little goes a long way.
Lanie N.
Chelsea, AL
I really wanted to love this stuff as friends of mine raved about it. Maybe I didn't have enough to work with since I'm 37, but I got no benefit from this other than my bank account being lighter. I didn't see the first sign of any improvement.

Looking for your answer?