Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream uploaded by Maggie K.Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream uploaded by Maggie K.Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream uploaded by Chan C.

BY ALGENIST

Firming & Lifting Neck Cream is an ultra-firming and moisturizing neck cream that targets the specific needs of the delicate skin around the neck and d collet? The unique combination of alguronic acid with a protein and peptide complex visibly tightens and lifts. Skin feels smoother, looks visibly repaired and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced to create a more youthful, lifted look. Key Benefits: Helps provide a more youthful looking neck and d collet? area Skin appears firmer, more taut around the delicate neck area Visibly minimizes fine lines and helps reverse the effects of aging on skin(2.0 oz.) see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jocelyn O.
Pensacola, FL
As I continue to transition into my early 40's this is a big concern for me. I have been using this product for a few months now. I feel like it is a great product for me to use as a preventative measure. Only gave it 4 stars because I don't have any sagging or loose skin yet, so I'm not sure how it works for someone that already has those issues. I think it's definitely worth a try though!
Gina M.
San Diego, CA
Enjoyed this for my 44 yr old skin. I like a rich firming cream at night, and this did the trick. It feels good going on and smells fine, not great. I don’t know that I woke up with super firmer skin, but it didn’t do any harm and it felt moisturized in the morning.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I just finished an entire 2oz container of this lovely neck cream. My neck felt hydrated and I didn't see any signs of aging during the six months I had it for. It's quite pricey but I liked it. I'd buy it again when I run out of others that I'm trying at the moment.
Tera C.
Taylor Mill
this brand is slightly pricy but completely worth the splurge. it goes on light weight and you barely remember its there. its great for us gals who are starting to see signs of out neck looking a little more saggy than it used to
Britt T.
This product leaves skin feeling hydrated without a sticky residue. Soft texture applies easily and smooth. Highly recommended for improving skin on your neck and chest.
Tara E.
Great Falls, MT
I have been using this product, along with other Algenist skincare items, for years. This cream is very thick and creamy. It feels wonderful on my skin. I cannot say my neck wrinkles have disappeared, but I still feel it is beneficial to use in my nightly routine. There is no magic wrinkle remover. My skin still feels hydrating the next morning after use. I will continue to use this product!
Amanda D.
Plano, TX
I've been using this for the past two weeks. The texture alone sold me. It's a nice thick cream and really goes into the skin fabulously. I don't feel super thick like most hydration products. It has helped me with lifting my skin and giving me more elasticity. It's pretty affordable compared to high end brand pricing. Amazing stuff!
Lanie N.
Chelsea, AL
I really wanted to love this stuff as friends of mine raved about it. Maybe I didn't have enough to work with since I'm 37, but I got no benefit from this other than my bank account being lighter. I didn't see the first sign of any improvement.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I got this as a a 100 point sample at Sephora.  When I first got it felt like your typical serum but once I applied it to my skin it made my skin soft and supple .  I love their products .  But this stuff is expensive .  I do recommend it but warn people first about the price .
Marissa M.
I loveeeeeeeeeee algentist skincare! Got a sample of this product and it's so nice feeling! I won't be able to test the anti-aging aspect, but I hope to find this on sale one day so I can purchase! I like the packaging, as well as the scent of these products.