BY ALGENIST

Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask - Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask by Algenist is formulated with the unique combination of patented alguronic acid + ProPeptide3, this clear anti-aging gel-mask appears to restore elasticity, structure and suppleness of the skin. The powerful formulation visibly reduces the appearance of aging and gravity on the skin.Key Ingredients:Immediately leaves skin feeling firmed and tightenedSmoothes skin textureSkin elasticity appears restoredVisibly tones and sculpts the skin(2.7 oz.) - Firming & Lifting Intensive Mask see more...

Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
I've been using this product for a little over a month now about once a week and I can definitely notice my skin gaining firmness. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Sandra M.
This mask is light and moisturizing. It leaves my skin soft and subtle. I will purchase again even though it is so incredibly is expensive. It does firm and it works!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Although my skin felt tighter immediately, the feeling goes away and I have not seen long lasting effects even after using it twice weekly for a month. It does not irritate my skin but doesn't perform as advertised. I would save money and get a drugstore mask!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this line. I haven’t been displeased with anything from them yet. This mask makes my face feel really nice after I use it.
Brittany B.
Santee, CA
I've used this for three weeks. No change to my skin at all. Cheaper masks from Walmart do more than this.
Treez M.
Doha
Amazing product. It feels great on tired skin and the effect stays for many days. Especially good for weekend application to have great skin throughout the following  week.