Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel uploaded by Ivonne C.Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel uploaded by Jillian A.

BY ALGENIST

A lightweight and refreshing gel that rebuilds skin density to firm and lift the delicate skin around the eyes. This eye gel leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients boost production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it strengthens skin's structure, this advanced formula redefines eye contours, revealing a recharged and youthful appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates - Triclosan This gel also contains protein, caffeine, and chamomile to reduce puffiness and soothe skin around the eyes. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-comedogenic, and not tested on animals.Research results:Within 10 days of use (results obtained using product twice daily, following a self-assessment of 100 women):- The eye area is lifted in 80% of subjects- Skin structure is reinforced in 83% of subjectsWithin 4 weeks of use:- Skin elasticity is increased in 90% of subjects- The eye area is firmed in 90% of subjects

Lindsay R.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this since 11/19/2017 and I have already been able to see a difference in the fine lines around my eyes.  The first few days I used it I could feel a warming sensation when I applied it, but I have sensitive skin and that was the only thing I've noticed.  My eyes really like this product.  I have several Algenist products and none of them have failed me.  I pair this with their Complete Renewal Eye Balm, because I don't think the Firming & Lifting Eye Gel is enough moisture. It's more of a treatment.
Maggie V.
The only thing that has been able to significant reduce my under eye puffiness immediately. Easy to use and doesn’t mess with my sensitive skin. It also goes on easy and it’s too thick. Works well under my concealer. I would definitely recommend this!!!
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
I tryed this eye product. I like it. It goes on easily. Reduces the look of fine lines it softens them. I have not gotten any new ones. Which at my age is great.
Severine F.
I have super sensitive eyes. This cosmetic line so far has been the only one with eye products that don’t give me allergies. I put this g in my fridge so it is cold when I use it and it performs miracles on puffy eyes and dark circles.
Tera C.
covington, KY
i rather enjoyed this product and i would recommend it to all. the price is a little high but i think it is well worth it. it does leave your skin feeling a little greasy but i would still purchase this product and brand again.
member-7de15
I have been using this for a couple years. It works! I can tell that this Algenist product keeps my eye area moisturized and helps prevent wrinkles. Easy to apply using pump container.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I purchased this at an Ulta when they were having their skin specials daily and it was 50% off so it was approx. $35. I have heard great things about the brand and really looked forward to trying something and possibly trying more things if the eye gel worked. While I know the effects would not be dramatic, I just didn't feel or see any bit of difference when I had finished using the bottle. Another downside is the pump. The tube that brings the product to the pump doesn't go down far enough so you start pumping air before it's used up and I'm not a fan of bad packaging or having to work extra to use a product. Don't recommend.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I have repurchased this product several times and I really enjoy it. It has helped with fine lines and skin condition under my eyes and eyelids. It is clear and absorbs almost instantly on the skin. No fragrance, pump packaging so you don't get any irritation from fragrance or stick your finger in the jar every day. I wish it helped with dark circles as well but so far it hasn't. I have used other prestigious eye creams from Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder and for me this Algenist is my favorite so far.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
The Algenist skincare line is one of my faves. They always have quality products. This eye gel is one of them. Its got peptides, Alguronic acid and algae all to help fight against the signs of aging, undereye bags and puffiness. It comes in a small white glass bottle with a pump which I really like. Although I don't really need lifting or firming, I do like the effect thus has on my eye area. You only need the smallest amount so this bottle can easily last you 4 to 6 months.
Shirley G.
I'm always searching for the best skincare products I can find. I will pay for great quality. The Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel is one of those products I tried and love!!! I tried other products when I was running out, but returned to the one product that REALLY works. I use this daily and continue to see the eye area improve every morning. I very highly recommend!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Did anyone notice a visible difference when using this eye gel? How long does the container last?
Jami O.
South Elgin, IL
how does this product work? and how are other products by this brand?
Laura D.
Edmonton
How quickly do you see a visible difference?