BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...2 Answers
  • What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are afforda...2 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...2 Answers
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
Demi H.
El Paso, TX
I loooooved this product! I was only able to purchase it once because it is very expensive! But the consistency of this product kept my face so hydrated overnight. I have really dry, eczema prone skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all. It felt to fresh and great on the skin! I love it
Ginger G.
Grand Ridge
I have tiny fine lines starting, so I picked this up from Sephora. It does seem to be making a difference. My skin feels hydrated and firmer.
Roxanna G.
I love this cream it really gives your skin a nice glow and it really lifts and prevents sagging aging
Katie K.
New Prague
Ahhhh this is supppppppppppppeerrrrrr goooooooooood!!!!! Love it so much, it is one of my die hard favs!! Works wonders on the skin, so this is a must have! Will definitely repurchase on the future, even if it may be a bit pricey oh well!!!!!!!!
Arlene L.
I have super sensitive skin and I've been happy with this line. It is gentle on my skin and very hydrating without leaking my skin greasy. It reminds me of a cold cream since it is cooling when first applying.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love Algenist products!!!
This firming And lifting cream is a god send.
I use it twice a day after applying my serum.
I feel the difference in my skin now that I'm using it regularly.
It's definitely tighter and looks good.
Sumera W.
San Leandro, CA
My skin hasn’t felt better. I wake up to my skin feeling softer and smoother. A little goes a long way and doesn’t feel sticky at all. Over the course of using it, I can assure you this product makes skin more firm.
Ashley G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this stuff. Never ended up super greasy. No breakouts. Just good looking skin.
Amare A.
Mansfield, OH
Excellent at everything it advertises for! Just like all the algenist line this one hasn't disappointed either. Helps with dryness and that tired dull look without making my oily spots any oiler. Does not break me out and has helped clear my skin with giving me a more youthful appearance.
Christina H.
Ephrata , WA
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
Carol P.
Wilmington, DE
What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are affordable? In 2018?! Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream is my new favorite
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?

Amazon