BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...2 Answers
  • What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are afforda...2 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...2 Answers
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
randi e.
A genius firming and lifting cream is great! I started using roughly 3 years ago I am currently 30. I really feel like this helps make my skin feel more youthful and it still hydrates great for me. Definitely give this a try.
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this, great consistency not greasy or oily on the skin, and I'm sensitive and this didn't irritate my skin at all! Over all great moisturizer, really felt like my skin, felt really supple and moisturizer after using this!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Is a pretty good cream I suffer from acne and this hasn't cause any breakout especially on my neck where it hurts the worst and is not greasy. I put it at night only
Ellen W.
Owings Mills , MD
I love this moisturizer! I've been using it steady for over two years and it's the only one that doesn't make me break out. It feels very lightweight when I apply and I don't feel greasy.
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel moisturized with very little product but it is a bit unnecessarily expensive. I prefer face creams in a tube or pump packaging, so this being in a jar is a bit disappointing.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, WA
This is the cream of the heavens!!! I received this in a birch box, and it was truly amazing. It lifts and firms and reduces fine lines. My face looks young and firm. It is silky and creamy and not greasy. Truly a miracle lotion.
amie d.
Don't really know much about this product except for there were some really OK comments about it I'm lifting and firming if I actually saw some really good comments I would not that it worked him I would definitely try it
Nicolette P.
Long Beach, CA
This is by far one of the most amazing face cream I have used. It leaves my skin super soft and I. Have seen a difference in my skin. The product Is worth every penny. And it has exceeded my expectations. I will continue to repurchase this face cream
Jillian H.
Old Saybrook, CT
I use this daily - morning and evening. It is thick and rich, but not greasy - which I like for my combination skin. It's gentle and non irritating. Purchased at Sephora. 3 stars because of price and I haven't seen the anti aging effects yet.
Lisa G.
This is the best firming and lifting product I have tried (haven't tried too many yet). It was a gift to me and it works fantastic! Melts away the wrinkles all day. It is pricey, but definitely worth it.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
Carol P.
Wilmington
What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are affordable? In 2018?! Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream is my new favorite
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?