BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...2 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...2 Answers
  • Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was ...2 Answers
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
Erin H.
I cannot live without this moisturizer!! I absolutely love Algenist products. They seem to work really well with my skin and I get compliments on my complexion. People are also surprised by my age when I tell them. This is my everyday face moisturizer. I use a lot of the Algenist products but this is my favorite. Not too heavy and feels great on my skin. I've been using it for years and will rarely use a different moisturizer on my face.
Fernanda J.
Although a bit pricey it is so worth the money if u can afford it! This cream tightened and firmed my face noticibly and my make up looked ten times better (no creasing). I had to discontinue because of the price but i will purchase again once I'm done with college 😁
Lisa G.
Tampa, FL
This is probably the best firm and lift cream that I've ever used. It's very hydrating and firms with daily applications. it also has a good smell, no bad odors lingering and that's important to me! Works well on neck for lifting and firming from aging. My skin feels great and creates a nice primer for those days I wear foundation. I really don't have to wear much makeup since this cream makes my skin smooth and healthy looking!
Mallory B.
Use this around my eyes for my crows feet and bags. Need to apply consistently to see difference but that's the same with most products. Feel like it does give my skin a more youthful look and feel. anything to keep me moving with my two kids running around.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a small sample size jar of this in a subscription box and I wasn't really impressed with it. It's an ok moisturizer, but for the price it didn't really do anything more than a much cheaper drugstore moisturizer would. I definitely would not buy the full size product.
Leslie J.
Goodview, VA
Purchased this as a gift for my mom and she loved it! She never uses an entire product but this time she did and even repurchased even though it is pricey! Her skin looks amazing! Hydrating and smells great! Works well when used with the entire line!
Lennie N.
I received a sample of this product and really enjoyed it. I would definitely say it is worth the price and I intend on purchasing the full size! It was very moisturizing and hydrating but didn't leave my skin feeling greasy which is a big plus!
Melanie M.
Covington, KY
I have yet to try an Algenist product I don't love and this one did not disappoint. I purchased this from Sephora and yes it is pricey but you get what you pay for and it seems small but a tiny bit goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again
Alexis V.
A wonderful am and pm cream. very hydrating and somewhat gentle on the skin. I would not recommend for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at Sephora along with the forming and lifting serum. the price would be some room for improvement. wonderful product. saw results in little over 10 days
Fay Y.
I have used four 15ml and now a 2oz jar of this cream. I like to use it with the Concentrated Reconstructing Serum.
The pros: absorb quickly; leave a soft and smooth feeling.
The cons: pricey. (So only purchase when there is a discount)
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
MERJA W.
How was this cream? Did it absorb fast? Did you noticed fast results?

back