BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...2 Answers
  • What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are afforda...2 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...2 Answers
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
ellie J.
Sacramento
It does give you a subtle firming feeling on the face. But I don't really see results and I have been using it for a month. I don't like the smell. I was expecting better results.
Melissa F.
Tiffany G.
West Haven, CT
made my face look a little lifted and tighter not a huge difference but definitely something to know it was working. felt good going on sunk into skin almost instantly and felt moisturizing and not greasy feeling. A tad on the pricey side but have repurchased!
Sumera W.
San Leandro, CA
My skin hasn’t felt better. I wake up to my skin feeling softer and smoother. A little goes a long way and doesn’t feel sticky at all. Over the course of using it, I can assure you this product makes skin more firm.
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
I received a deluxe sample of this product from ordering cosmetics online from Sephora. The deluxe sample isn't very big, but I used it every other day for at least a month & applied it to my face & neck, a little goes a long way! This product is lightweight & non-greasy which I happen to love because my skin will sometimes get blemishes due to something being too oily. This moisturizer is perfect for giving you a smooth canvas prior to makeup application. I love Algenist!
Stephanie W.
Brandon, FL
Yea this little pot of magical goop is pricey. It stings every time and run out and need to re-purhase. However I love it and it does work. Algenist products are dependable, with quality ingredients and science to back up their claims. Just read the reviews around the web and you'll see real reviews from real women endorsing Algenist. Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream is not a miracle, your sags and bags aren't going to just disappear. However it will plump the skin whilst gently firming for an overall hydrated and rested look. It works great under make-up, no pilling, and makes a nice luxury night mask. I would recommend this cream in a heartbeat, just use with a light hand and it will last you 9 to 10 months.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I love this stuff. It is so light weight and doesn't break me out. It also makes your skin glow but in a good healthy way not at all greasy. I received this as a sephora perk and will be buying the full size as I am done with the tiny sample I have now. As for firming I haven't seen to much of a difference but I see one. I don't feel like this has any difficultly sinking into my skin because it is so light weight. I have used other firming products that will tighten my skin but ball and flake off and I love this doesn't do that.
Jessica C.
Madison, WI
I want to hate this product so badly because of the price but I can't. First of all it smells wonderful, and the formula to die for. Upon first impression it is a typical face cream in a jar, but the consistency liquifies when spread onto the skin leaving it feeling very hydrated but non-greasy. It is non-oily and very light weight and makes my face feel very silky and taut after cleansing. A little goes a long way, I think the full sized product will last awhile on my bathroom counter.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like the silver lid, that’s cute. Smells like they tried really hard to make it not smell.
I’m not sure if this didn’t do anything because I am young and my skin doesn’t need much firming and lifting right now. I’m not going to say it doesn’t do anything because it may for more mature women. Don’t buy it if you don’t have wrinkles or don’t need to be firmed or lifted. When you put it on though, that smell stays with you.
liz d.
Davie, FL
Yes, this product is pricey. With that said it's amazing! I loved it from the second I put it on my face. It smooths out your skin, diminishes wrinkles and smells delish. Plus, it offers all sorts of facial greatness to your skin. Great addition to your daily skin routine if you can afford it. Also, a little goes a long way so you can make it last.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
Carol P.
Wilmington
What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are affordable? In 2018?! Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream is my new favorite
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?

Sephora