BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...2 Answers
  • What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are afforda...2 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...2 Answers
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
Ying V.
After using Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream, I have
notice my skin looks firmed and toned. Also, the elasticity feels restored, not
sagging. I’m not sure about the lifting of the skin. I don’t see a dramatic
difference in it. One 2 fl.oz. jar lasts me about 3 - months. I apply Algenist
Firming and Lifting Cream during the day and night after my essence. I Love
Algenist products and would recommend it to anyone!
Jamie L.
This is great for brightening and tightening the under eye area. It is a very dense cream, but only a small amount of product is needed. I usually use this in the mornings when I need a little extra luminosity. However, I wish this product was a bit more hydrating.
Kimberly A.
By far one of my favorite creams! I have oily skin and I find that aside from the amazing anti aging benefits it's also works great underneath my makeup! It leaves my skin so nice and smooth. My skin doesn't feel greasy or oily when i use this too. It's definitely a great overall cream.
rafaela u.
buena pero no hace mucha la diferencia talves la tenia quehaber usao ma tiempo la compre en sephora fue intrudisa con en tamano exemplo se siente hidratada fresca pero no que reafirme la piel, la envoltuta esta bien con instrcciones ,no creo volverla a compprar
shawn b.
I thought this was a great cream sereum. It really left my face soft an supple for the next morning. I did think for a small jar it was extremely expensive and could have came with double the amount. I bought this at ulta and just for the price would not buy again.
Sara Q.
Lorton, VA
Amazing cream. Leaves my skin feels smoother and softer than ever. I usually use it at night and the next day I wake up with beautiful refreshed skin. I would recommend their entire line to anyone.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Wish I could afford it more often and then I'd always have it it's a great amazing product I also gave it to my mom as a gift and she loves it so much it's a great product great for my skin just love it I apply it 3 to 4 times a day on no makeup days that's how great it is
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I bought a get to know our product set at Ulta one year at Christmas for a decent price. I was somewhat familiar with Algenist but had never actually used the brand myself. It wasn't anything that I felt overly impressed with for the price.
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
This product is in a jar so its unsanitary and many of the air sensitive ingredients don't remain stable so this really isn't effective especially for the price. I wouldn't repurchase from Sephora. This is unfortunately true in general with this brand.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I think this is a nice cream. I received it as a sample and thought it was moisturizing. But that’s pretty much the extent of what I noticed. It was gentle though but I would not be buying it.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
Carol P.
Wilmington
What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are affordable? In 2018?! Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream is my new favorite
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?

Sephora