BY ALGENIST

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

• Does anyone else’s face burn while using this product?Alg...1 Answers
  • Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it ...1 Answers
  • Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month)." in 19 reviews
  • "Loving this cream. I have oily skin and this makes my skin feel beautifully moisturized without feeling greasy. I have been using this product along with the cleanser for about a month; and recently got a sample of the Power Serum that I have been using under this product for about a week. During the day, both products absorb quickly into the skin and make up glides beautifully over. Over time my skin definitely feels firmer, but have not noticed much change with deep forehead wrinkles (but not sure that's one of the claims). If you have very dry skin and need a rich moisturizer, I can't speak to if this is s choice for you, but has been amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. " in 15 reviews
Julie N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a rich-feeling cream that nevertheless absorbs really well into the skin without pilling or residue.  I think of it more as a night cream due to the weight, but the couple of times I've used it under makeup it's done just fine.  No significant smell, non-irritating.  It hasn't had enough of an impact on my skin to be revolutionary (considering the price, I'd hoped for a bit more?), but it moisturizes really well, even in the winter months.
Shana C.
Chesapeake
This product is fantastic! I noticed that after a week, the skin from my chin and neck is a little firmer feeling and healthier looking. I can’t wait to see more results more term.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love Algenist products!!!
This firming And lifting cream is a god send.
I use it twice a day after applying my serum.
I feel the difference in my skin now that I'm using it regularly.
It's definitely tighter and looks good.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is a great product that I recieved as a gratis when working in the beauty industry, but it can be purchased at stores such as Ulta. I personally liked this cream skincare product by Algenist. First of all because it was very easy to apply after a long hard day at work, after removing makeup, cleansing the face, etc. Because if a skincare regimen is too lengthy or difficult, let's be honest, we can all end up slacking with it. But I put this firming cream on at night before bed, easy application, and I like that it is creamy, not a gel or serum- those types of products can often leave residue on your face, or leave you feeling greasy and oily, and this product did not do that AT ALL. Also, I did like the story behind the skincare, to sum it up quickly, scientists found that algae can be used on the face & skin to help anti aging when applied. Which hence leads us to Algenist. Now when you think of algae on your face it's not the prettiest picture or best thing to come to mind, but I promise you there is no bad smell, the product is very clean pure white, and goes on nice & creamy &!smooth, and there's not really a smell at all actually, and if you never were told their products stemmed from research with algae, you would never know at all. I've actually had more residue and a more greasy slimy feeling in one of Lancome's serums. Also, over time, I think this product is effective, it firms, and helps to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and is great for preventative use. Does it have an instant tight, botox firm and lift wrinkle tightness that Dr. BRANDT'S "needles no more" gives, NO..but I do believe it's a great product and very preventative with proven results over time, and science to back it up. I would absolutely purchase this product again and recommend to others for anti aging skin purposes or to prevent anti aging on the face.
Jennifer S.
Louisville, TN
Love this product! Starting using this about 2 months ago and I’m already going seeing results. My smile lines are less visible and the skin is much more firm. I️ would recommend this product for anyone with aging skin
Julie K.
I love all algenist products, they are a great moisturizer and show a difference on my face. However, I only buy this product when it’s on sale. It’s extremely expensive, but you pay for the quality.
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
I got this in a box set that included the oil, face wash, and the Genius eye cream. This cream is creamy and absorbs quickly. It didn't leave a residue or make my face greasy. I didn't give it 5 stars since I didn't notice any major changes in my skin but then again, I wasn't using it on a continuous basis at the time so it may have been different had I used it correctly. I love Algenist and high recommend their Genius Eye Cream. That is what I actually wanted out of the when I ordered this product but fell in love with the face wash and ended up really liking this as well. The oil is also great, I'm just not a huge fan of using oils except to cleanse. I haven't re purchased this but I might would if the price was right. I am going to buy some Genius cream soon. Overall this is a nice moisturizing face cream but for the price, I think there are better products out there.
Katie S.
For as expensive Algenist products are, they really need to improve the packaging. Plastic and glass jars make it impossible to prevent the volatile anti-aging ingredients from spoiling rapidly from exposure to air and light. A pump-like container or a tube would really be more effective at dispensing the product cleanly and keeping the product airtight. That being said, this product is really thick and rich. It might be a little TOO rich for me, but it did not break me out, which I appreciate. I do not have fine lines or wrinkles (yet haha) but hopefully this will slow that whole process down.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I got this in a little Algenist sample kit with the eye cream and serum. I've been using it for a few days (at night only because I have oily skin). It is really nice and hydrating, but I'd never use it during the day or under makeup. It makes my skin look and feel great, but it definitely leaves a bit of a residue on my skin. When I get up in the morning after applying it at night before bed, my skin feels soft and smooth. It has definitely helped with my fine lines, but I have a hunch that they'll come back if I stop using it.
Ying V.
After using Algenist Firming and Lifting Cream, I have
notice my skin looks firmed and toned. Also, the elasticity feels restored, not
sagging. I’m not sure about the lifting of the skin. I don’t see a dramatic
difference in it. One 2 fl.oz. jar lasts me about 3 - months. I apply Algenist
Firming and Lifting Cream during the day and night after my essence. I Love
Algenist products and would recommend it to anyone!
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
I've been looking for a anti aging moisturizing facial cream that is oil free. How well does this cream work? Would you say it is ok for someone with combination skin?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
Im 25. i was using this cream for a couple of day it was working but then after a week it stop working and i didn't see any result after. don't know if I'm applying it correctly or i have to put something before it?
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
Does this work? And is it pricey? If it is costly, is it worth it?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Does this work? And when do you apply it? Did it make you break out
MERJA W.
How was this cream? Did it absorb fast? Did you noticed fast results?