Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream

An ultra-firming and restructuring cream that tightens and lifts while reinforcing skin structure. This cream leverages the power of Alguronic Acid and ProPeptide3. Brought together in a never-before-seen antiaging complex, these ingredients support production of skin's key structural proteins: elastin, collagen, and proteoglycans. As it supports skin's structural strengtheners, this advanced formula redefines the appearance of facial contours, leaving skin looking smooth, sculpted, and lifted. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This cream also contains avocado oil, phytosterols, and olive fruit oil to moisturize and nourish the skin. It is dermatologist tested, ophthalmologist tested, for all skin types, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, noncomedogenic, and not tested on animals. Research results: In a self-assessment study of 100 women who used the product twice daily: Within 10 days of use: - 83% of subjects reported skin feels tightened and lifted - 80% of subjects reported skin elasticity was restored Within 4 weeks of use: - 90% of subjects reported skin structure was reinforced - 91% of subjects reported firmer, more toned skin

Is this discontinued?
What are everyone's Best wrinkle lotions that are affordable? In 2018?! Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream is my new favorite
Does anyone know a good dupe for this cream? I ran out of my sample I got with a Sephora order and can’t bring myself to spend this much money on a moisturizer
Start your review of Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream!
Product Highlights
I love this cream-it is very hydrating, silky, and has really firmed my neck area (I have been using as directed-2 times day for about a month).in reviews
...amazing with my normal to oily skin. I am prone to break outs and have sensitive skin and this has not aggravated it at all. in reviews
Arlene L.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream uploaded by Arlene L.
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream uploaded by Arlene L.
I have super sensitive skin and I've been happy with this line. It is gentle on my skin and very hydrating without leaking my skin greasy. It reminds me of a cold cream since it is cooling when first applying.
Fay Y.
I have used four 15ml and now a 2oz jar of this cream. I like to use it with the Concentrated Reconstructing Serum. The pros: absorb quickly; leave a soft and smooth feeling. The cons: pricey. (So only purchase when there is a discount)
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream uploaded by Noeli J.
I like this product every day i put some under my eyes . I’m waiting for results but is ok.
taylor P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Algenist firming and lifting cream has happily surprised me! I decided to try it because it was on sale at TJ Max and I knew the algenist brand was well know . My grandmother and I immediately saw a different in skin elasticity! This cream is so worth it and it’s always on sale at TJ max so don’t pay full price!!
Jena B.
East branch, NY
Helps keep my skin firm, youthful and radiant. The unique formula with alguronic acid truly does work wonders.
Ashley M.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I got this in a set because the original price is a little steep, but I understand why! It feels like a luxurious night cream but I feel like it really works to smooth fine lines.
Ginger G.
Grand Ridge
I have tiny fine lines starting, so I picked this up from Sephora. It does seem to be making a difference. My skin feels hydrated and firmer.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
While using this, my skin felt soft but I didn't notice any firming or lifting effects. I'm 38 years old and I've noticed my face is losing its' elasticity lately so I was hoping this would be a miracle product but I just didn't see results. Maybe it would work for others but just not for me.
Mia T.
Sacramento, Ca
For the price, I expected more. My mom likes it, but I found it to do nothing more for me but hydrate my under eye. I with it tightened more or showed more results. I think its kind of boring looking too. I don't recommend this product if your looking for results.
Gabrielle A.
Jupiter , FL
This product is fabulous. I live in Florida and unfortunately have developed a couple of premature wrinkles, really just the forehead wrinkles. Anyway, this clears them up and gives me beautiful tight and contoured skin. Not only does it make my face smooth, it also looks like it shapes and skins down my face. I typically use this 2-3 nights a week. This is an anti-aging must have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie T.
Jackson , MI
il y a 5 ans
Tish C. il y a 5 ans
Yikes! Have you tried using less maybe? I personally haven't tried this. I have experienced a burning sensation with a few other products but I noticed if I use less it didn't.