Algenist Elevate Firming & Lifting Contouring Serum uploaded by Shelley L.Algenist Elevate Firming & Lifting Contouring Serum uploaded by jeannette B.

BY ALGENIST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A powerful sculpting serum that instantly restores essential moisture to the skin, visibly redefine and lift facial contours, and brighten. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dryness- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This potent sculpting serum visibly contours, firms, and transforms facial definition. Formulated with alguronic acid a patented compound produced from microalgae and propeptide3 a unique and powerful complex of functional proteins and active peptides it restores skin elasticity, firmness, and density, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This powerful antiaging formula helps visibly refine facial contours to help define the jawline, and provides hydration for a visibly firmer and youthful appearance. Gold works as a delivery system to increase the potency and efficacy for polypeptides. These extremely effective antiaging polypeptides act as collagen boosters to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product does not contain synthetic dyes, GMOs, triclosan, or alcohol. It is noncomedogenic, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and for all skin types. Research results: Results obtained following a self-assessment of 100 women, using product twice daily: After 10 days of use: - 91% of subjects reported skin looks firmer and more toned - 90% of subjects reported serum helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles After 28 days of use: - 91% of subjects reported serum visibly helps improve skin's elasticity - 84% of subjects reported serum provides a visible lifted effect and leaner facial appearance

Buy on Sephora*
Trina Z.
Marlborough
 so this one I only had for about two weeks because someone stole my bottle. I did really seem to like it as I was using it and I did notice a little  with my skin feeling up firmer.  I wish the price was a little bit lower but it seemed to be a great product
Lisa H.
Pleasant Hill, Ca
I really like this product to use before bed. The only down side is the scent. I find that I can’t actually use it on my face because the smell bothers me, especially before sleeping. So I use it on my neck and chest. It has a nice consistency and soaks in nicely.
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
This is a serum I have been currently using the last couple months. I am using it in conjunction with the Ole Henriksen truth serum so I am not sure if this is helping or if the C serum is the one doing the work. I like the feel of this silky serum/lotion on my skin and I think it is helping clear and tighten my skin a bit. My main concerns are texture and hyperpigmentation so I cannot attest to wrinkles. I think it’s helping to prevent new fine lines though.
Aubrey D.
Saint Petersburg
This serum applied nicely, and didn’t finish heavy or greasy. I was sure it would cause a breakout because of the scent, but surprisingly my skin was left soft and acne-free. Didn’t completely wow me, but I’d maybe buy in the future.
Jessica  H.
Redwood City, CA
Love this serum, and many other products from Algenist. Purchased this through QVC, and it was a great value for the product. I will continue trying more Algenist products in the future, and highly recommend it.
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
Absolutely floored by how instantly I noticed results! I am completely in love with this serum. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to make their skin firmer, softer, and younger in appearance. This stuff is definitely my new holy grail!
Rachael R.
Rison, AR
Algenist is one of my fav skincare lines, and I love that you can buy deluxe travel samples from the site before committing to a full size!! I saw a definite improvement in the “ bounce” or elasticity of my skin while using this product, I used in conjunction with the forming & contouring cream along with the eye cream and loved the results! I just love skincare products too much to ever stick with the same things but this is a brand I will always stay faithful to!!
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
Again I got this in a subscription box- I found it to be packaged nicely this is a high price point item. It was firming for my skin and my cheeks definitely felt firm and supple.
Sharae R.
Harrisburg
For the price I wouldn’t consider repurchasing this product I didn’t really notice a change in my skin at all . Although I do like the formula it’s nice and has a great gel and fresh feeling . Not worth your coins in my opinion
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this line! It is on the high end of Skincare. The packaging is nice. The product has a light smell but not over powering. It does meet my expectations. This line is so nice. I will But this again.

back