BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped cream that visibly sculpts, tones, and lifts, while improving signs of aging. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luxurious cream visibly improves skin's elasticity, while alguronic acid and tripeptide-2 combine in a glycoprotein matrix to help promote and reinforce a firmer skin structure, visibly minimize signs of aging, and rapidly tone skin with proven visible lifting effects. A smart technology, gold delivery system provides continuous and extended activity of peptides and anti-aging microalgae to help fortify skin texture for a smoother, plumper-looking, and contoured appearance in as little as 10 days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic.

Kaley C.
Denver , NC
This stuff is amazing it's very moisturizing and gentle on the skin so very good for sensitive skin you can find this product at Ulta I think this would be a great product for anyone to try who's interested in trying this brand
Kennedy B.
Ypsilanti, MI
One of my favorite night time moisturizers. The consistency is whipped and lightweight. Different than anything I've used before. I wake up with soft, tight, and flawless skin.
Jamie B.
I put this on before bed after all of my serums. Idk why but when it's on your skin it just looks so smooth and matte but not dry. When I wake up my skin feels SUPER hydrated but not greasy in the slightest. I don't know how they do it
Julie F.
Got a sample of this it has made my skin a lot tighter and glow I love using it as a day and night routine it works so well and applies easily going right into the skin
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
I got a sample from my Sephora play and was able to try it out for a whole week and I started noticing a difference on the 3rd day its gentle on my skin the only thing that is a bummer is that it's so darn expensive
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a deluxe sample of this and have liked it, just not enough for its price point. It smooths and softens the skin, but so do a number of creams a third of the price. And I never noticed it doing any of the things it claims. I'll likely finish the sample, but am unlikely to purchase it.
Julie K.
My mother is 61 years old and uses this lotion. When I discovered it, I bought some of my own and I'm in my 20s. It's a great cream to use. All of the Algenist products are great. However, the only downside is that this brand is very pricey. You definitely get what you pay.
Cicily P.
Blue Springs
I LIKE THIS PRODUCT BUT I DIDN'T LOVE IT UNDERNEATH MY MAKEUP. WHEN I RUBBED IT IN, IT CRUMBLED INTO LITTLE BALLS. I DO LOVE IT BY ITSELF WHILE ON MY BARE FACE AT NIGHT AND IN THE MORNINGS. I THINK IT'S MEANT TO BE USED WITHOUT THE USE OF OTHER PRODUCTS.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I noticed a difference in my skin within 2-3 days. Not only does it provide moisture, it lives my skin feeling softer than silk. It's so refreshing and the smell is soothing.
Ariel T.
Walnut Creek, CA
Improves the appearance of skin, smells amazing, great texture, doesn't feel oily, lightweight .
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is their a reason this is almost $100???
Isa De Cássia F.
Petrolina
que fofo amei esse produto eu quero.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Is this good for dry skin?

Sephora