Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped cream that visibly sculpts, tones, and lifts, while improving signs of aging. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luxurious cream visibly improves skin's elasticity, while alguronic acid and tripeptide-2 combine in a glycoprotein matrix to help promote and reinforce a firmer skin structure, visibly minimize signs of aging, and rapidly tone skin with proven visible lifting effects. A smart technology, gold delivery system provides continuous and extended activity of peptides and anti-aging microalgae to help fortify skin texture for a smoother, plumper-looking, and contoured appearance in as little as 10 days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic.

É bom? Vale a pena?
que fofo amei esse produto eu quero.
Is their a reason this is almost $100???
Start your review of Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream!
3 months agoKnoxville
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is Amazing for oily skin types. This is a moisturizer and primer in one. Once applied to fresh skin it absorbs and mattifies the skin. It has dimethicone for that primer type assistance but it is not slick or greasy. They include hydrating ingredients like glycerin and hyaluronate to help keep the skin fresh and not feel dried out. Foundation lays beautifully on top. I have tried a multitude of primers and nothings works as well on my skin as well as this! If you try an oil or another skincare with this you may get pilling due to the ingredients not agreeing. I have tried several foundations without any issues however, only skincare conflicts sometimes. Algenist products have no additional fragrances added but they do have a slight smell when first applied that I attribute to their specialized ingredients to their brand. It's not flowery, so if you like perfumed products this will not smell good to you. It does fade after application though. Another note, because this is also skincare, if you just cleansed/scrubbed your face you may experience tingling (like with AHAs) after you first apply it. This too fades and causes NO irritation or redness on my very sensitive skin. I've tested this for over a month. No breakouts and I have found nothing as good as this for helping keep my skin matte longer throughout the day. Comment if you'd like before and after photos.
2 years ago
I loved this as a moisturizer! I will say I didn’t notice and lifting or forming or contouring difference however I am 21 years old and have pretty firm contoured skin already. I would recommend to someone of older age who is looking for a good hydrating moisturizer that will provide lifting and forming qualities!! 🙂
2 years ago
At first I was very impressed with this product. However, after using it for about a month, it started to burn immediately after I would put it on. It’s very expensive, so I’m glad it was a gift and not something I spent my money on. If your skin is not sensitive at all, I would recommend it, but if you have the least bit of sensitivity, stay away.
2 years agoVestavia Hls, AL
Okay cream. Kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely wouldn’t use it as a go-to during dry, winter months. I did not notice any extreme lifting or contour effects, but this cream may give greater results to more mature skin! Not worth the money for my skin right now.
2 years agohatboro, PA
I tried this moisturizer as a sample and it very quickly became my absolute favorite. It hydrates without leaving the skin feeling sticky or oily and it actually has a thicker formula to act as a carrier for the contouring and priming ingredients. I don't have to wear a primer when using this and I don't have breakthrough oil that leaves me shiny.
2 years ago
I received a sample of this cream from Sephora and I'm grateful I did. This cream makes my skin so soft and supple without any burn. It is very gentle and once I put it on it soaks right into my skin. I know one of its selling points is that it combats aging, but this is just a great moisturizer that anyone who cares about healthy, soft skin on their face would benefit from. Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream
2 years agofrankfort
I received this as a deluxe sample on Sephora. to be honest I don't believe I would spend my money to buy this. there are so many good products out. I didn't see this do anything. the texture is nice feels good on the skin.i like to use it on my neck. it just cost too much for me not to be able to tell if it did anything.
2 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I have tried almost every eye cream you could think of and none of them worked for me. It wasn't until I stumbled upon this miracle worker! I saw results within one week. My eyes no longer look puffy or tired. Will keep repurchasing.
2 years agoSunnyvale, CA
Love this product! I'm very picky about face creams because a lot of them tend to feel sticky or just feel to heavy for me since I have very oils skin. I use this in place of a moisturizer and my skin seems to love it. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft and my fine lines do seem to be fading!
2 years agoN Miami Beach, FL
This brand is just amazing. Very great quality stuff. This eye cream is incredible. It's extremely worth it investing in these products that work on so many different skin types. Both my mom and I have different skin types and works great on both of us. I highly recommend.