Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped cream that visibly sculpts, tones, and lifts, while improving signs of aging. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luxurious cream visibly improves skin's elasticity, while alguronic acid and tripeptide-2 combine in a glycoprotein matrix to help promote and reinforce a firmer skin structure, visibly minimize signs of aging, and rapidly tone skin with proven visible lifting effects. A smart technology, gold delivery system provides continuous and extended activity of peptides and anti-aging microalgae to help fortify skin texture for a smoother, plumper-looking, and contoured appearance in as little as 10 days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic.

É bom? Vale a pena?
que fofo amei esse produto eu quero.
Is their a reason this is almost $100???
Start your review of Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream!
Cincinnati, OH
Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream uploaded by Betsy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift for Christmas. I began using it the next day. I have noticed that my skin looks more smooth and less tired. I really thought it was just another anti aging face cream, but it has proven to work well with my skin.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is Amazing for oily skin types. This is a moisturizer and primer in one. Once applied to fresh skin it absorbs and mattifies the skin. It has dimethicone for that primer type assistance but it is not slick or greasy. They include hydrating ingredients like glycerin and hyaluronate to help keep the skin fresh and not feel dried out. Foundation lays beautifully on top. I have tried a multitude of primers and nothings works as well on my skin as well as this! If you try an oil or another skincare with this you may get pilling due to the ingredients not agreeing. I have tried several foundations without any issues however, only skincare conflicts sometimes. Algenist products have no additional fragrances added but they do have a slight smell when first applied that I attribute to their specialized ingredients to their brand. It's not flowery, so if you like perfumed products this will not smell good to you. It does fade after application though. Another note, because this is also skincare, if you just cleansed/scrubbed your face you may experience tingling (like with AHAs) after you first apply it. This too fades and causes NO irritation or redness on my very sensitive skin. I've tested this for over a month. No breakouts and I have found nothing as good as this for helping keep my skin matte longer throughout the day. Comment if you'd like before and after photos.
Carlsbad , CA
I love Algenist lift cream.  It  absorbs into my skin.  I dont really have heavy sagging but I use it as a preventatie measure.
Locust Grove
I had tried a kit for Elevate and have to say that it was ok.  I wish more product was consistent.  The eye creme was the biggest container.  Therefore, after I finished the set, I have so much eye creme left.  Plus, it did clean my skin, I didn't feel the moisture I would have liked.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay cream. Kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely wouldn’t use it as a go-to during dry, winter months. I did not notice any extreme lifting or contour effects, but this cream may give greater results to more mature skin! Not worth the money for my skin right now.
frankfort
I received this as a deluxe sample on Sephora. to be honest I don't believe I would spend my money to buy this. there are so many good products out. I didn't see this do anything. the texture is nice feels good on the skin.i like to use it on my neck. it just cost too much for me not to be able to tell if it did anything.
Lancaster, PA
I tried this moisturizer as a sample and it very quickly became my absolute favorite. It hydrates without leaving the skin feeling sticky or oily and it actually has a thicker formula to act as a carrier for the contouring and priming ingredients. I don't have to wear a primer when using this and I don't have breakthrough oil that leaves me shiny.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried almost every eye cream you could think of and none of them worked for me. It wasn't until I stumbled upon this miracle worker! I saw results within one week. My eyes no longer look puffy or tired. Will keep repurchasing.
Amherst, NY
This product works somewhat well to moisturize, but it’s important to avoid the eye area, because it will dry out the skin. It will also sometimes flake/peel when additional products are applied. I trust the biotech that goes into all of Algenist’s products so I will continue to use.
Fairview Park, OH
I bought this cream from tjmaxx, and just wanted to give it a try and see if it really works. I felt that the cream stays on top of the skin, more like a film. I also feel it forms white grainy texture on the skin. I guess you can only apply a pea sized amount?