BY ALGENIST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A whipped cream that visibly sculpts, tones, and lifts, while improving signs of aging. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This luxurious cream visibly improves skin's elasticity, while alguronic acid and tripeptide-2 combine in a glycoprotein matrix to help promote and reinforce a firmer skin structure, visibly minimize signs of aging, and rapidly tone skin with proven visible lifting effects. A smart technology, gold delivery system provides continuous and extended activity of peptides and anti-aging microalgae to help fortify skin texture for a smoother, plumper-looking, and contoured appearance in as little as 10 days. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on ULTA*
Ali C.
I loved this as a moisturizer! I will say I didn’t notice and lifting or forming or contouring difference however I am 21 years old and have pretty firm contoured skin already. I would recommend to someone of older age who is looking for a good hydrating moisturizer that will provide lifting and forming qualities!! 🙂
Meagan M.
At first I was very impressed with this product. However, after using it for about a month, it started to burn immediately after I would put it on. It’s very expensive, so I’m glad it was a gift and not something I spent my money on. If your skin is not sensitive at all, I would recommend it, but if you have the least bit of sensitivity, stay away.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Okay cream. Kept my skin hydrated, but I definitely wouldn’t use it as a go-to during dry, winter months. I did not notice any extreme lifting or contour effects, but this cream may give greater results to more mature skin! Not worth the money for my skin right now.
Megan G.
I got this as a deluxe sample from a Sephora order. If it weren’t for the price I’d definitely buy the full size. I use it in the morning and it actually creates a matte effect to any shiny areas on my skin.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
I tried this moisturizer as a sample and it very quickly became my absolute favorite. It hydrates without leaving the skin feeling sticky or oily and it actually has a thicker formula to act as a carrier for the contouring and priming ingredients. I don't have to wear a primer when using this and I don't have breakthrough oil that leaves me shiny.
Lisa B.
frankfort
I received this as a deluxe sample on Sephora. to be honest I don't believe I would spend my money to buy this. there are so many good products out. I didn't see this do anything. the texture is nice feels good on the skin.i like to use it on my neck. it just cost too much for me not to be able to tell if it did anything.
Lori L.
I received a sample of this cream from Sephora and I'm grateful I did. This cream makes my skin so soft and supple without any burn. It is very gentle and once I put it on it soaks right into my skin. I know one of its selling points is that it combats aging, but this is just a great moisturizer that anyone who cares about healthy, soft skin on their face would benefit from. Algenist ELEVATE Advanced Lift Contouring Cream
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have tried almost every eye cream you could think of and none of them worked for me. It wasn't until I stumbled upon this miracle worker! I saw results within one week. My eyes no longer look puffy or tired. Will keep repurchasing.
Natasha R.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Love this product! I'm very picky about face creams because a lot of them tend to feel sticky or just feel to heavy for me since I have very oils skin. I use this in place of a moisturizer and my skin seems to love it. Leaves my skin feeling baby soft and my fine lines do seem to be fading!
Julie K.
My mother is 61 years old and uses this lotion. When I discovered it, I bought some of my own and I'm in my 20s. It's a great cream to use. All of the Algenist products are great. However, the only downside is that this brand is very pricey. You definitely get what you pay.
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is their a reason this is almost $100???
Isa De Cássia F.
Petrolina
que fofo amei esse produto eu quero.
Isadora G.
Icó, CE
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Is this good for dry skin?

back