Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A duo of serum highlighting drops in universal shades that capture and diffuse light for a soft focus, illuminated complexion. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles- Pores If you want to know more… Lightweight and ultra-smooth, these antiaging serum highlighters provide a lit-from-within glow while blurring the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Target the bridge of the nose, cheek bones, and brow bones for a sculpted appearance. Wear these versatile luminizing drops alone or mix in with other makeup or skin care products for a custom glow. Pink and gold pigments and super-fine, luminous pearls highlight targeted areas, algacorrecting complex color corrects and treats uneven skintone, and patented alguronic acid visibly reduces the signs of aging. This set contains:- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL REVEAL Concentrated Luminizing Drops in Champagne- 0.23 oz/ 7 mL REVEAL Concentrated Luminizing Drops in Rose It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Does this create a strong glow or is it more subtle?
Is it best used under or over makeup?
Start your review of Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo!
Hanane Z.
Ottawa, ON
Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo uploaded by Hanane Z.
This product was way too thick. They stated it was thin and easy to spread. It is not. It’s very hard to even get the drops out of the dropper. I have to wipe my finger on the dropper to get the product. Once This product was way too thick. They stated it was thin and easy to spread. It is not. It’s very hard to even get the drops out of the dropper. I have to wipe my finger on the dropper to get the product. It does not blend well on top of my face make up. I’ve tried several times with very small amounts. If it were thinner consistency it would be great, I think. Not for me.
pariss.Angelo U.
Rowlett, TX
These are great like literally the best of the best that’s all you can say you have to go out in the sauce
Briana P.
Groton, CT
Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo uploaded by Briana P.
Found at marshalls $5.50. That's $2.25 each. An expensive brand. The lighter one blends into my skintone and does a great job blurring mY flaws. I strongly recommend.
BÅRBÎ  .
Sioux City, IA
These are PRETTTYYY asf. They are long wearing 🤞 the packaging is cute , love the dropper type sereums .
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
I was surprised with how pigmented and BLINDING this was! Definitely a dupe for the Cover FX drops. A little bit of this goes a long way and honestly sometimes I go too heavy handed with this product because of how pigmented it is but you can always fix that with a damp beauty blender. This will last me forever
Terri C.
One my absolute favorite products! Works well alone or mix with foundation for an all over natural glow.
Holly K.
I love this highlighter! I've used it twice now- once as a foundation mixed and today as a highlight. I'll have to try it out more as a foundation mixer, because I didn't notice as much illumination (prefer mixing Becca Backlight into foundation for a beautiful glow). As a highlighter the Pearl shade is gorgeous! I shook the bottle, placed one drop in my palm, dotted it on my cheekbones, brow bone, tip of nose, chin and eye corners, and blended it out with a Real Techniques sponge. It blended easily with no steaks or harsh lines and is still glowing strong after 7 hours of wear. You may want to use a pore filling primer because it does sink into pores a bit, but I don't mind. The bottle is small, but one drop is really all you need. Pearl is a light white shimmer and if you get extremely up close in a mirror can see small gold particles, but can't see them at a normal distance. It has a much thinner more pleasant texture and blend ability than Josie Maran's liquid illuminator.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo uploaded by Nancy W.
This is a beautiful product that really gives your skin a beautiful glow! It can be used alone or under another highlighter! It would work well for all skin types! It just takes a drop to give your highlighter that extra boost! I love it & highly recommend it!
Martha K.
Austin, TX
I use these to add more pink or yellow hue to foundations while adding glow and dewiness to any dual foundation l, bringing my client's skin to life, WHILE HAVING SKINCARE BENEFITS! A little goes a very long way. I could not imagine my collection without these babies
Whitney B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best highlighters I have ever used, particularly the pink, it goes so well with my skin tone, I feel like a beautiful haunted Victorian doll when I use it. The composition is perfect. I wish their foundation worked as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherry T.
Montverde, FL
il y a 3 ans
Algenist Drop & Glow Luminizing Duo ? Doed this really work,?
Thaly M. il y a 3 ans