BY ALGENIST

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A curated selection of products designed to visibly treat the skin and reduce the appearance of dark, discolored circles around the eye area. Solutions for:- Dark circles and puffiness - Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more…The Dark Circle Corrector Set offers a comprehensive trio of antiaging and color correcting treatments formulated with alguronic acid and algacorrecting complex to reduce the appearance of puffiness, diminish dark circles, and balance the overall skintone. Complete Eye Renewal Balm brightens dark circles, reduces visible puffiness, and nourishes the skin. REVEAL Concentrated Color Correcting Drops neutralize the appearance of dark, discolored circles around the eye area, while REVEAL Color Correcting Radiant Primer smooths skin and corrects color. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Complete Eye Renewal Balm- 0.23 oz REVEAL Concentrated Color Correcting Drops - Apricot- 0.17 oz REVEAL Color Correcting Radiant Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates These products are also formulated without synthetic dyes, GMOs, and triclosan. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Khanittha W.
Khanittha W.
Algona
I love this under eye cream. You can wear it under your make up or by itself. Feel great on my skin. Doesn't feel greasy and dry super quick. I got this product the first time from monthly subscription box (brichbox) and now I purchased the full size because I love it so much.
Makenzie G.
Makenzie G.
I use to have really bad dark circles under my eyes, until I started using the product. I honestly can say it's worth every penny, I also recommend this to a friend of mine and she fell in love.
Nubia A.
Nubia A.
Pawtucket, RI
The eye balm has a great consistency under makeup but the real winner is the drops. Great to mix with concealer and really brighten and tighten the undereye
I used this product for the dark spots under my eyes and it did not work. Dark spots run in my family. All the women have very dark circles under our eyes and this didnt help?
Prarthana R.
Prarthana R.
I love love love this product . Really magical for dark circles !!! I love how easy it is to use and works really well
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Cataula
Love this set! It's what keeps me going. These products make me feel alive and able to start my day!