Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sandra Regina A.
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
I love Algenist! This and all of their products are well worth the money!! A little but goes a very long way and it completely transforms your skin!! This will bind moisture to your skin so it's great for dry skin!!
OTHER QUESTIONS
Sana K.
Sana K.
I got this for my mom... she used it for quite a while now and it really helped with the texture of her skin.. her wrinkles around eyes have visibly decreased.. she's so far loving this
Soli B.
Soli B.
Montreal
Excellent product! Initially was working but began to give me irritation on my cheeks as I have very sensitive skin. I would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Arlo C.
Arlo C.
Laval, Quebec
I needed a serum to correct some imperfections due to blemishes. A salesperson gave me a sample to try the product. I was pleasantly surprised as it doesn't make the skin sticky like some serums. I loved the effect so I decided to buy the product. I strongly suggest it as it helped with my blemish.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells awesome. Not like the chemical smell at all. I love serums because I feel like my face absorbs it faster and better.
Allysha M.
Allysha M.
Kelowna, British Columbia
In my opinion Algenist has the best anti aging products. They add elasticity to the entire surface.
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?