Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Niceville
This serum was superb, very light and dried quickly. If use on a regular basis you will see improvements in your skin.
Kayleen H.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
This stuff feels really nice, and sinks in fairly quickly. I usually put it on before bed. I don't have any fine lines yet (in my early twenties) so I can't say I see a difference, but I'm hoping I can stave off the lines for a long time.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Works fast. Shows visible results. Light on skin. Not tacky or greasy feeling. No strong chemical odor.
Diana E.
Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
Finally a product that actually works. After a few days of use the fine lines and wrinkles start to plump. By the 10th day I was totally impressed with this product. Not only did my lines and wrinkles faded, it firm my skin and gave it a glow to it. I relied it was the Alguronic Acid that works the wonder in this product. The price of it will hold a person back from purchasing this because it is costly for a small amount.
Jayson S.
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably my favorite serum I've tried thus far! It's AMAZING! I moved a couple years ago from the East Coast to the West Coast and my skin reacted terribly. I had a 7 month period where nothing worked and finally I was introduced to this serum. Not only did it clear up my breakouts in under 2 weeks but it made my skin the most hydrated, clear, and smooth it has ever been!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
This stuff is a must try serem!! Go buy it!! I swear you'll love it. Great for sensitive skin too!!
lalana w.
lalana w.
Gresham, OR
Received as a sample from Sephora along with other Algenist products and was throughly impressed. I do wish however that the price wasn't so steep. Preformed well and non irratating to my skin.
Teresa T.
Teresa T.
Tried this as a sample from Sephora and loved it! I don't know if I could justify the price (as with most Algenist products), but I would probably consider picking up a travel size or during a promotion or sale.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never bought a full size product from algenist before. I can't get over the price tag. But I have gotten deluxe samples. I would purchase this if it was in my budget. My skin loved it, I hated the smell. But it worked well.
Debra L.
Debra L.
Yardley, PA
Have tried much of that is out on the market these days from the drugstore to the products available at the high-end store, and nothing has helped diminish the lines & wrinkles as well as Algenist Serum & Moisturizer! My face has never been been so smooth & hydrated since my 20's!
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?