Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably my favorite serum I've tried thus far! It's AMAZING! I moved a couple years ago from the East Coast to the West Coast and my skin reacted terribly. I had a 7 month period where nothing worked and finally I was introduced to this serum. Not only did it clear up my breakouts in under 2 weeks but it made my skin the most hydrated, clear, and smooth it has ever been!
Debra L.
Yardley, PA
Have tried much of that is out on the market these days from the drugstore to the products available at the high-end store, and nothing has helped diminish the lines & wrinkles as well as Algenist Serum & Moisturizer! My face has never been been so smooth & hydrated since my 20's!
Sara N.
Arlington, TX
I got this as a free sample from sephora. I was told it would help with scarring and it doesn't at all. It has a terrible scent that does not go away. I would never actually pay for this product, it's not worth the money. I would not recommend to others!
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I had a deluxe sample of this product. It helped to smooth my skin and even it out. I did like the product but it was pricey. I would consider repurchasing if it was on sale or travel sized.
Barbara O.
Niceville
This serum was superb, very light and dried quickly. If use on a regular basis you will see improvements in your skin.
Michelle F.
Parlin, NJ
I used this product faithfully for over 2 months. It felt nice going on and made my skin smooth but didn't notice any improvement in fine lines.
Deanna W.
San Francisco, CA
this serum is an all around multi purpose product that smooths and brightens my skin. it clears away the texture i have as well.
Danielle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love your product! It makes my skin look beautiful! I noticed a difference after 3 days. I highly recommend this product!
Summer G.
Crossville, TN
When I use this product consistently, I began to notice amazing results in my deep creases as well as fine lines.
Mona T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is amazing i use it all the time. I have used it before and bought it from my local drugstore. .
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?