Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I had a deluxe sample of this product. It helped to smooth my skin and even it out. I did like the product but it was pricey. I would consider repurchasing if it was on sale or travel sized.
Megan S.
I have crazy acne scars on my face and this has helped my skin immensely!! I first received a sample at Sephora because this is pretty expensive! However, totally worth the price!!
lily C.
I was not very impressed with this. I have used better. It is a little pricey and was expecting better results from this product. I would not buy this product again. I feel others work better for the price.
Edwinia Y T.
Newark, NJ
I Love Algenist So much I had got it on Auto-Delivery from QVC. It Worked So FAST ! You Really GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !! It's on the pricey side But it worth it every penny !!!
Ika C.
Kilgore, TX
The product is good but can't get over the packaging. It is hard to get product out of the dropper which makes it difficult to use. Would like the product if they changed the packaging on it.
blair c.
Absorbs nicely. Would continue to use although it is pricey. Met all my expectations. Received trial kit from Sephora Beauty Insider gift. Would puchase again.
Michelle F.
Parlin, NJ
I used this product faithfully for over 2 months. It felt nice going on and made my skin smooth but didn't notice any improvement in fine lines.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA
I got this serum from a friend a 3 months ago and I ve been using it since then. Good serum. I doesn't leave my skin oily but leave my skin shiny.
Emma F.
Hackettstown, NJ
So nice for the face and neck. Rejuvenate your skin and wake it up with this serum! Hydrating, but not greasy even for those with oily skin.
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
This stuff is magical, problem is it’s really expensive. It did wonders for my under eye discoloration and made me feel great about my skin
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?