Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Davia G.Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katya B.
I’ve explored serums a couple of years ago, and never stopped using them since then. My skin is dry, and usually I feel that it is not enough for me to use just a moisturizer and nothing else. This serum by Algenist is my absolute favorite serum on the market. It's pricey but it totally worth the investment! It helps not only with wrinkles but also with breakouts. A+++ product!
Lisa S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I personally thought that the product had too much 'cones. It had a lot of slip and felt thick. I supposed it did OK as far as performance as it did not irritate my skin but I could not get over the heavy feel. Perhaps someone with drier skin can handle the formula.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
ALgenist is one of my go to brands when it comes to facial products. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents and other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. I love how there is SPF built into this moisturizer. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Kelsey H.
If you have issues with texture, uneven skin tone or aging skin, you absolutely need to try this. It's so gentle but so SO effective! I had pretty ugly texture on my chin and this serum smoothd it out in less than a month of using it.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
Very good product. You don't need a ton, a little goes a long way so the bottle will last you for a while. I'm getting older and more concerned with good skin care and my skin loves this stuff! Will continue to use
Teresa T.
Tried this as a sample from Sephora and loved it! I don't know if I could justify the price (as with most Algenist products), but I would probably consider picking up a travel size or during a promotion or sale.
Amanda M.
Received several samples of this product to test out for 2 weeks. I did not notice any significant changes, but the product did feel and apply nice on my skin. I used this before applying my overnight cream. May need to try this for a longer period of time, but I thought I would see/feel some difference within at least 2 weeks.
Katia K.
Cocoa, FL
Really great serum! Not quite as moisturizing as I would have liked it to be but it was nice. It went on evenly and dried down quick. I don't think I would repurchase it again because there are other serums out there that I enjoy more.
Pam W.
Portland, OR
Love love love love. The smell is amazing. It makes my skin feel amazing. I'm only 33 so I don't have a ton of wrinkles rocking yet but it makes my face look fresh and rested and the smell is HEAVENLY! Swoon.
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love to use this serum at night. It goes on and soaks right in to my skin. Great for dry skin too. Gave great results! I would buy it again. Smooth out my dry patchy skin. Very effective. Does not disappoint.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?