Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a game changer for sure! Serums are a must have for daily skin care and this is the one! Created by a company from the U.S.A.
This is a easy to apply and has a soft, organic smell. Does not have a chemical or floral smell like so many products in this category. My husband also uses it and both of us saw a difference in our skin immediately.
Marian K.
Marian K.
I love serums and really liked this one. It made my skin smooth and bright and certainly helped with the fine lines. It did not irritate my skin at all. This was the first time I used the serum and although I liked the results I will not purchase it again as there are too many other serums out there that do as good a job for a much lower price.
Cristy J.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum feel great!  It absorbed very quickly and everything I put over it went on beautifully. I liked the results and I will continue to use it. It is a good sized bottle and I only use two or three drops so it should last a while. I have recommended this to a few of my coworkers.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Portland, OR
Love love love love. The smell is amazing. It makes my skin feel amazing. I'm only 33 so I don't have a ton of wrinkles rocking yet but it makes my face look fresh and rested and the smell is HEAVENLY! Swoon.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is part of my every night routine. It smooths it out over night and I wake up with non textured skin. Even during the day if my face needs alittle pick up I reach for this, I will always buy it!!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this serum! This totally works! I used this on my forehead which is developing a little line and at my smile line. I see the results within a week. It made the lines not so noticeable anymore!
Nadia T.
Nadia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this serum, and ran out to buy it right away! It worked so well for the price , it felt unreal. My skin felt hydrated and my lines looked diminished. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Jen A.
Jen A.
West Warwick, RI
I have used this along with my other skin care routine and I have noticed my under eyes not looking so tired and more bright.
It is quite expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again because I've had more affordable products work just as well.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of the algenist products! Very smooth feeling product. I love how it makes my skin feel smooth due to retexturizijg. A little pricey but I definitely would purchase again from Ulta.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
Love this product. I usually alternate so my skin is always working to repair but I keep this in my rotation at all times. Algenist is an awesome brand and I love that they use alguronic acid in every product!
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?