Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love to use this serum at night. It goes on and soaks right in to my skin. Great for dry skin too. Gave great results! I would buy it again. Smooth out my dry patchy skin. Very effective. Does not disappoint.
LA B.
I've been using this product a little over 3 months. I have combination/oily skin. Using this only at night time, I find that my face looks amazing in the morning, not oily and just over all rested and youthful
lalana w.
Gresham, OR
Received as a sample from Sephora along with other Algenist products and was throughly impressed. I do wish however that the price wasn't so steep. Preformed well and non irratating to my skin.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Algenist makes great products. I love the way this product glides on smoothly. a little goes a very long way. my skin looks better then it has in 3 weeks. @Algenist
Sara N.
Arlington, TX
I got this as a free sample from sephora. I was told it would help with scarring and it doesn't at all. It has a terrible scent that does not go away. I would never actually pay for this product, it's not worth the money. I would not recommend to others!
Ariel S.
Keizer
I used this for acne recovery and it really improved skin texture and appearance! I would use it again and recommend it for anyone who's skin needs a pick me up or a little pampering.
Kayleen H.
Charleston, SC
This stuff feels really nice, and sinks in fairly quickly. I usually put it on before bed. I don't have any fine lines yet (in my early twenties) so I can't say I see a difference, but I'm hoping I can stave off the lines for a long time.
S J.
Kannapolis, NC
Algenist has many great products. This serum is lightweight yet hydrates well. Sinks into skin quickly so you can layer it with other skincare or cosmetics. It provides results quickly and long-term.
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
AHHH! This is my favorite product. Nothing compares to the feeling this gives you on your face. Yes its pricey but well worth it! I purchase my Algenist from Ulta
Samantha N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a great serum. Not my absolute favorite but it's great. I like other brands better but this is a great texture. Didn't use long enough to see exact anti aging results.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?