Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
tracy s.
tracy s.
Allenwood, PA
The product is quite expensive and I didn't notice that much improvement in my skin texture or wrinkles.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Ridley Park, PA
Made my skin feel very soft and hydrated. Mixed well with my other products but it is a bit expensive.
Alex B.
Alex B.
O Fallon , MO
This might be a great product but it gave me a rash after one use. Sensitive skin people be ware
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
Literally pealed the dark circles from under my eyes and that alone made me look younger
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing amazing ! So obsessed with this profit and makes a huge difference in your skin
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Skin products are some of my favorite beauty products and this is a must have!
Christy C.
Christy C.
These are great to wear alone because once massaged into the face they immediately correct whatever concern you have. They come in various colors for various concerns ranging from redness to dullness to hyper pigmentation. They're thin enough that they won't feel heavy on the skin if layered over each other or under makeup and it has great skin infused that helps with those concerns over time and not just at the moment only when you the product on. Love this product over all. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who does color correcting or wants to try color correcting.
michelle s.
michelle s.
I love the Algenist line. I have been using for years. I mean their first debut was on QVC. By watching the live demonstrations and listening to them talk about the product and what it would do. I was sold! They also give you claims on the many people who tried it! I then picked up a few products to try! This was one! It's an awesome serum that just firmed my skin, it felt softer, I just remember my mom & friends would compliment me about my skin. You know it's working when people notice your skin looking amazing! Who doesn't want amazingly gorgeous skin right? Lol I highly recommend this product & line. I feel it's for all skin types also! It's truly an awesome serum that lives up to its claims!
Katya B.
Katya B.
I’ve explored serums a couple of years ago, and never stopped using them since then. My skin is dry, and usually I feel that it is not enough for me to use just a moisturizer and nothing else. This serum by Algenist is my absolute favorite serum on the market. It's pricey but it totally worth the investment! It helps not only with wrinkles but also with breakouts. A+++ product!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a larger sample size for free. I am in my mid-20s and don't use many anti-aging products yet, but am so glad that I gave this one a try. I enjoyed the smell, the texture and the very light feel. I haven't purchased a replacement for the sample that I finished, but if I were in the market for a new serum, this would be my choice.
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?