Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Davia G.Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maria N.
Cool company and technology and love that it's based in San Francisco. I can never use their products without breaking out. I have dry skin and it made me even dryer! My bff also has dry skin and it works flawlessly for her. I really wanted to love because of he amazing technology with the algae. So sad I can't
Samantha W.
This is extremely firming, tightening, and just really improves the overall look of skin! I love what it did to my skin, it just is so radiant and any fine lines really were smoothd over. I feel like it was really gentle. I gave some to my mother and she LOVED it. Highly recommend.
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably my favorite serum I've tried thus far! It's AMAZING! I moved a couple years ago from the East Coast to the West Coast and my skin reacted terribly. I had a 7 month period where nothing worked and finally I was introduced to this serum. Not only did it clear up my breakouts in under 2 weeks but it made my skin the most hydrated, clear, and smooth it has ever been!
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Received this as a sample from Sephora and wasn't overly impressed. It did an ok job but have tried other products that have worked better on my skin. My skin is pretty dry and sensitive. If you have oily skin it would probably be ok since it's not too strong.
Emily B.
Greenwood , MO
This was given to me as a gift. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin since using this produc, but it's possible that it's not made for my skin type. It does burn a bit sometimes if I'm having s sensitive skin day and I find the scent to be off-putting.
Sarah N.
I adore algenist products! they smell amazing, last well! and I enjoy pairing this serum with their new algenist products in the green containers. I would definitely use this product again. Gentle, no room for improvement needed. These products are worth the investments. I use the concentrated serums at night, not really during the day.
Debra L.
Yardley, PA
Have tried much of that is out on the market these days from the drugstore to the products available at the high-end store, and nothing has helped diminish the lines & wrinkles as well as Algenist Serum & Moisturizer! My face has never been been so smooth & hydrated since my 20's!
Destiny G.
I have never bought a full size product from algenist before. I can't get over the price tag. But I have gotten deluxe samples. I would purchase this if it was in my budget. My skin loved it, I hated the smell. But it worked well.
Lisa S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I personally thought that the product had too much 'cones. It had a lot of slip and felt thick. I supposed it did OK as far as performance as it did not irritate my skin but I could not get over the heavy feel. Perhaps someone with drier skin can handle the formula.
Katya B.
I’ve explored serums a couple of years ago, and never stopped using them since then. My skin is dry, and usually I feel that it is not enough for me to use just a moisturizer and nothing else. This serum by Algenist is my absolute favorite serum on the market. It's pricey but it totally worth the investment! It helps not only with wrinkles but also with breakouts. A+++ product!
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?