Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Davia G.Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Probably the only actual anti aging product I’ve ever used. Also the most expensive. They say you get what you pay for and that’s very accurate for this. I was very impressed. I got a very nice size sample from Sephora and I was very pleased.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This serum after using it for a couple months seems OK it's a bit pricey for what it is. I bought it off-line so I saved a bit of money. It went on very smoothly and penetrated my face very quickly I didn't leave it sticky it didn't felt like I had something left on my face. I use this product for a couple months but I'll be honest with you I didn't see anything different for what price I was spending on the sermon. However it is a very nice sermon and I'm pretty sure somebody will get a good use out of this.
Vicki W.
Love all of the algenist products! Very smooth feeling product. I love how it makes my skin feel smooth due to retexturizijg. A little pricey but I definitely would purchase again from Ulta.
Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
Finally a product that actually works. After a few days of use the fine lines and wrinkles start to plump. By the 10th day I was totally impressed with this product. Not only did my lines and wrinkles faded, it firm my skin and gave it a glow to it. I relied it was the Alguronic Acid that works the wonder in this product. The price of it will hold a person back from purchasing this because it is costly for a small amount.
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
Love this product. I usually alternate so my skin is always working to repair but I keep this in my rotation at all times. Algenist is an awesome brand and I love that they use alguronic acid in every product!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great oil free serum that is formulated to boost skin health and minimize wrinkles! Product contains Alguronic acid which helps restore your skin's amazing appearance. I love serums as they target skin concerns on a much more concentrated level. The dropper make applying this super easy as you tend to only collect as much as you need without wasting product.
Lauren G.
This stuff is seriously amazing. I am never able to buy it because of the price, but have gotten a few samples in my Sephora orders and became hooked just based on those! It gives your skin a nice glow, absorbs really quickly, and I swear I can feel my skin tightening immediately after I use it, but not in an uncomfortable way! Love this stuff.
Lauren D.
This is a game changer for sure! Serums are a must have for daily skin care and this is the one! Created by a company from the U.S.A.
This is a easy to apply and has a soft, organic smell. Does not have a chemical or floral smell like so many products in this category. My husband also uses it and both of us saw a difference in our skin immediately.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I got a small bottle of this serum and I loved it! I only wish I could actually afford to keep it up. It's a little steep at $95 but my skin felt visibly smoothr and softer. I used it for about 2 weeks and that was the overall effect, smoothr firmer skin. I will purchase again when my budget allows me to!
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?