Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great oil free serum that is formulated to boost skin health and minimize wrinkles! Product contains Alguronic acid which helps restore your skin's amazing appearance. I love serums as they target skin concerns on a much more concentrated level. The dropper make applying this super easy as you tend to only collect as much as you need without wasting product.
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
This stuff is seriously amazing. I am never able to buy it because of the price, but have gotten a few samples in my Sephora orders and became hooked just based on those! It gives your skin a nice glow, absorbs really quickly, and I swear I can feel my skin tightening immediately after I use it, but not in an uncomfortable way! Love this stuff.
Lauren D.
This is a game changer for sure! Serums are a must have for daily skin care and this is the one! Created by a company from the U.S.A.
This is a easy to apply and has a soft, organic smell. Does not have a chemical or floral smell like so many products in this category. My husband also uses it and both of us saw a difference in our skin immediately.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I got a small bottle of this serum and I loved it! I only wish I could actually afford to keep it up. It's a little steep at $95 but my skin felt visibly smoothr and softer. I used it for about 2 weeks and that was the overall effect, smoothr firmer skin. I will purchase again when my budget allows me to!
Maria N.
Cool company and technology and love that it's based in San Francisco. I can never use their products without breaking out. I have dry skin and it made me even dryer! My bff also has dry skin and it works flawlessly for her. I really wanted to love because of he amazing technology with the algae. So sad I can't
Samantha W.
This is extremely firming, tightening, and just really improves the overall look of skin! I love what it did to my skin, it just is so radiant and any fine lines really were smoothd over. I feel like it was really gentle. I gave some to my mother and she LOVED it. Highly recommend.
Jayson S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably my favorite serum I've tried thus far! It's AMAZING! I moved a couple years ago from the East Coast to the West Coast and my skin reacted terribly. I had a 7 month period where nothing worked and finally I was introduced to this serum. Not only did it clear up my breakouts in under 2 weeks but it made my skin the most hydrated, clear, and smooth it has ever been!
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
This was given to me as a gift. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin since using this produc, but it's possible that it's not made for my skin type. It does burn a bit sometimes if I'm having s sensitive skin day and I find the scent to be off-putting.
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Received this as a sample from Sephora and wasn't overly impressed. It did an ok job but have tried other products that have worked better on my skin. My skin is pretty dry and sensitive. If you have oily skin it would probably be ok since it's not too strong.
Debra L.
Yardley, PA
Have tried much of that is out on the market these days from the drugstore to the products available at the high-end store, and nothing has helped diminish the lines & wrinkles as well as Algenist Serum & Moisturizer! My face has never been been so smooth & hydrated since my 20's!
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?