Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Davia G.Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jen A.
West Warwick, RI
I have used this along with my other skin care routine and I have noticed my under eyes not looking so tired and more bright.
It is quite expensive so I probably wouldn't purchase again because I've had more affordable products work just as well.
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Probably the only actual anti aging product I’ve ever used. Also the most expensive. They say you get what you pay for and that’s very accurate for this. I was very impressed. I got a very nice size sample from Sephora and I was very pleased.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I got to try this in a sample, I really liked it, but it is pricey. I would love to buy a full size and use continuously, but I'll have to wait. I think it is most likely a good product
Rebekkah M.
Sullivan, ME
Love algenist products! This serum works so well and feels so nice on the skin. Mildly moisturizing, dried down quickly and is definitely my go-to serum and skincare brand in general!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shronda S.
Have a deluxe sample and at first it was okay but it didnt really impact my skin and the scent started to become off-putting. Could be a good hydrating serum but not for me
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This serum after using it for a couple months seems OK it's a bit pricey for what it is. I bought it off-line so I saved a bit of money. It went on very smoothly and penetrated my face very quickly I didn't leave it sticky it didn't felt like I had something left on my face. I use this product for a couple months but I'll be honest with you I didn't see anything different for what price I was spending on the sermon. However it is a very nice sermon and I'm pretty sure somebody will get a good use out of this.
Diana E.
Spanaway, WA
Finally a product that actually works. After a few days of use the fine lines and wrinkles start to plump. By the 10th day I was totally impressed with this product. Not only did my lines and wrinkles faded, it firm my skin and gave it a glow to it. I relied it was the Alguronic Acid that works the wonder in this product. The price of it will hold a person back from purchasing this because it is costly for a small amount.
Vicki W.
Love all of the algenist products! Very smooth feeling product. I love how it makes my skin feel smooth due to retexturizijg. A little pricey but I definitely would purchase again from Ulta.
Angelica T.
Astoria , NY
I really like this product, I had a bunch of samples of it and I love the way my skin feels in the morning after using it. I will be purchasing it in the future.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?