Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ika C.
Kilgore, TX
The product is good but can't get over the packaging. It is hard to get product out of the dropper which makes it difficult to use. Would like the product if they changed the packaging on it.
Ariel S.
Keizer
I used this for acne recovery and it really improved skin texture and appearance! I would use it again and recommend it for anyone who's skin needs a pick me up or a little pampering.
Samantha N.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is a great serum. Not my absolute favorite but it's great. I like other brands better but this is a great texture. Didn't use long enough to see exact anti aging results.
Edwinia Y T.
Newark, NJ
I Love Algenist So much I had got it on Auto-Delivery from QVC. It Worked So FAST ! You Really GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR !! It's on the pricey side But it worth it every penny !!!
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Algenist makes great products. I love the way this product glides on smoothly. a little goes a very long way. my skin looks better then it has in 3 weeks. @Algenist
Melissa S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
AHHH! This is my favorite product. Nothing compares to the feeling this gives you on your face. Yes its pricey but well worth it! I purchase my Algenist from Ulta
blair c.
Absorbs nicely. Would continue to use although it is pricey. Met all my expectations. Received trial kit from Sephora Beauty Insider gift. Would puchase again.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA
I got this serum from a friend a 3 months ago and I ve been using it since then. Good serum. I doesn't leave my skin oily but leave my skin shiny.
Michelle N.
Tampa, FL
Just started using this product. Received a sample at four and really liked how my skin looked after using it for a few weeks.
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
I really don't know why I bought this but it felt good and didn't slept absolutely dreadful. Not the best but not the worst
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?