Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rosa J.
killeen
This is great! You apply this serum first before you apply your creams. I love that you need just a little and I feel it has been effective for my skin. I bought at Sephora and yes I would recommend it!
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Christy C.
These are great to wear alone because once massaged into the face they immediately correct whatever concern you have. They come in various colors for various concerns ranging from redness to dullness to hyper pigmentation. They're thin enough that they won't feel heavy on the skin if layered over each other or under makeup and it has great skin infused that helps with those concerns over time and not just at the moment only when you the product on. Love this product over all. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who does color correcting or wants to try color correcting.
michelle s.
I love the Algenist line. I have been using for years. I mean their first debut was on QVC. By watching the live demonstrations and listening to them talk about the product and what it would do. I was sold! They also give you claims on the many people who tried it! I then picked up a few products to try! This was one! It's an awesome serum that just firmed my skin, it felt softer, I just remember my mom & friends would compliment me about my skin. You know it's working when people notice your skin looking amazing! Who doesn't want amazingly gorgeous skin right? Lol I highly recommend this product & line. I feel it's for all skin types also! It's truly an awesome serum that lives up to its claims!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
This serum is very thick but it goes on easy and absorbs inmediately.It goes a long way with just a drop or two.
I been use it since early December and I noticed a more clear skin, lightening of sun spots . Good under makeup
since is does not have a greasy feeling. Scent could be better.
Christina R.
Washington, DC
I got this in a larger sample size for free. I am in my mid-20s and don't use many anti-aging products yet, but am so glad that I gave this one a try. I enjoyed the smell, the texture and the very light feel. I haven't purchased a replacement for the sample that I finished, but if I were in the market for a new serum, this would be my choice.
Marian K.
I love serums and really liked this one. It made my skin smooth and bright and certainly helped with the fine lines. It did not irritate my skin at all. This was the first time I used the serum and although I liked the results I will not purchase it again as there are too many other serums out there that do as good a job for a much lower price.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
This serum feel great!  It absorbed very quickly and everything I put over it went on beautifully. I liked the results and I will continue to use it. It is a good sized bottle and I only use two or three drops so it should last a while. I have recommended this to a few of my coworkers.
Marie A.
Austin,TX
One of my first and more serious serums. Really liked the consistency and it wasn't tacky or oily. Only used it for 30 days and didn't see any improvement on my skin like i thought, since in 7-10 days you are supposed to see a difference with this serum. Too pricey not to do anything
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
If I could give this serum more than 5 stars I would. This serum has done to my skin exactly what it claims it will do on the bottle... it reconstructed it. I haven't had skin this supple, bright, even, firm and youthful looking in a long time. I have struggled to find a product that can do everything this tiny bottle can for years and now my search is over. I apply this in the morning and then again at night and my skin looks amazing. Like to the point that I feel completely confident not wearing foundation amazing (despite dark circles). I have some tiny (unnoticeable to most, but I know they're there) fine lines under my lash line and this serum helped to fill them out. I will say that it is pricey at $100 a bottle but it's completely worth it if your skin is in need of rejuvenation. I will be a loyal Algenist customer for the rest of my life. I buy this god sent product at Sephora or directly from the Algenist site online. I would definitely recommend trying it.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?