Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is extremely firming, tightening, and just really improves the overall look of skin! I love what it did to my skin, it just is so radiant and any fine lines really were smoothd over. I feel like it was really gentle. I gave some to my mother and she LOVED it. Highly recommend.
Lisa S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I personally thought that the product had too much 'cones. It had a lot of slip and felt thick. I supposed it did OK as far as performance as it did not irritate my skin but I could not get over the heavy feel. Perhaps someone with drier skin can handle the formula.
Abby G.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample from Sephora and wasn't overly impressed. It did an ok job but have tried other products that have worked better on my skin. My skin is pretty dry and sensitive. If you have oily skin it would probably be ok since it's not too strong.
Emily B.
Greenwood, MO
This was given to me as a gift. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin since using this produc, but it's possible that it's not made for my skin type. It does burn a bit sometimes if I'm having s sensitive skin day and I find the scent to be off-putting.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have issues with texture, uneven skin tone or aging skin, you absolutely need to try this. It's so gentle but so SO effective! I had pretty ugly texture on my chin and this serum smoothd it out in less than a month of using it.
Katia K.
Cocoa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great serum! Not quite as moisturizing as I would have liked it to be but it was nice. It went on evenly and dried down quick. I don't think I would repurchase it again because there are other serums out there that I enjoy more.
Deanie D.
Mountain Brk, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this serum at night. It goes on and soaks right in to my skin. Great for dry skin too. Gave great results! I would buy it again. Smooth out my dry patchy skin. Very effective. Does not disappoint.
LA B.
I've been using this product a little over 3 months. I have combination/oily skin. Using this only at night time, I find that my face looks amazing in the morning, not oily and just over all rested and youthful
lily C.
I was not very impressed with this. I have used better. It is a little pricey and was expecting better results from this product. I would not buy this product again. I feel others work better for the price.
S J.
Kannapolis, NC
Algenist has many great products. This serum is lightweight yet hydrates well. Sinks into skin quickly so you can layer it with other skincare or cosmetics. It provides results quickly and long-term.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?