Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this serum more than 5 stars I would. This serum has done to my skin exactly what it claims it will do on the bottle... it reconstructed it. I haven't had skin this supple, bright, even, firm and youthful looking in a long time. I have struggled to find a product that can do everything this tiny bottle can for years and now my search is over. I apply this in the morning and then again at night and my skin looks amazing. Like to the point that I feel completely confident not wearing foundation amazing (despite dark circles). I have some tiny (unnoticeable to most, but I know they're there) fine lines under my lash line and this serum helped to fill them out. I will say that it is pricey at $100 a bottle but it's completely worth it if your skin is in need of rejuvenation. I will be a loyal Algenist customer for the rest of my life. I buy this god sent product at Sephora or directly from the Algenist site online. I would definitely recommend trying it.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum after using it for a couple months seems OK it's a bit pricey for what it is. I bought it off-line so I saved a bit of money. It went on very smoothly and penetrated my face very quickly I didn't leave it sticky it didn't felt like I had something left on my face. I use this product for a couple months but I'll be honest with you I didn't see anything different for what price I was spending on the sermon. However it is a very nice sermon and I'm pretty sure somebody will get a good use out of this.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great oil free serum that is formulated to boost skin health and minimize wrinkles! Product contains Alguronic acid which helps restore your skin's amazing appearance. I love serums as they target skin concerns on a much more concentrated level. The dropper make applying this super easy as you tend to only collect as much as you need without wasting product.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
ALgenist is one of my go to brands when it comes to facial products. It works great, and also a great price for how much you receive. All of the different scents and other products are great, but this one has to be my favorite by far. I love how there is SPF built into this moisturizer. Perfect for summer! I love this and would definitely recommend to others.
Lauren G.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is seriously amazing. I am never able to buy it because of the price, but have gotten a few samples in my Sephora orders and became hooked just based on those! It gives your skin a nice glow, absorbs really quickly, and I swear I can feel my skin tightening immediately after I use it, but not in an uncomfortable way! Love this stuff.
Sarah N.
I adore algenist products! they smell amazing, last well! and I enjoy pairing this serum with their new algenist products in the green containers. I would definitely use this product again. Gentle, no room for improvement needed. These products are worth the investments. I use the concentrated serums at night, not really during the day.
Amanda M.
Received several samples of this product to test out for 2 weeks. I did not notice any significant changes, but the product did feel and apply nice on my skin. I used this before applying my overnight cream. May need to try this for a longer period of time, but I thought I would see/feel some difference within at least 2 weeks.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cool company and technology and love that it's based in San Francisco. I can never use their products without breaking out. I have dry skin and it made me even dryer! My bff also has dry skin and it works flawlessly for her. I really wanted to love because of he amazing technology with the algae. So sad I can't
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small bottle of this serum and I loved it! I only wish I could actually afford to keep it up. It's a little steep at $95 but my skin felt visibly smoothr and softer. I used it for about 2 weeks and that was the overall effect, smoothr firmer skin. I will purchase again when my budget allows me to!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
This serum is very thick but it goes on easy and absorbs inmediately.It goes a long way with just a drop or two.
I been use it since early December and I noticed a more clear skin, lightening of sun spots . Good under makeup
since is does not have a greasy feeling. Scent could be better.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?