Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ALGENIST

An oil-free serum formulated to minimize wrinkles, boost radiance, and rebuild skin firmness in 10 days. This antiaging serum contains a high concentration of the revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid. Within just four weeks of use, it minimizes wrinkles, leaving your skin looking radiant and noticeably younger looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This oil-free serum is non-comedogenic and has not been tested on animals. It has been dermatologist tested and is recommended for all skin types. For best results, follow with your favorite daily moisturizer.While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid. Available only in Algenist products, this bioactive compound joins other powerful antiaging active ingredients, including a peptide and an algal-based alternative to retinol. These ingredients come together to create a powerful serum that rebuilds skin firmness while restoring its density and elasticity. Research results: In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin production Following a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - 86% of subjects saw restored skin density (suppleness, elasticity) - 93% of subjects saw boosted skin radiance Within 4 weeks of daily use: - 78% of subjects saw minimized deep wrinkles - 81% of subjects saw noticeably tightened and lifted skin

• Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?1 Answers
  • I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you?...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great for producing fine lines and wrinkles. I do notice that I have laughing lines and I started using the serum and I felt as if my laughing line slightly reduced. I think it is worth the investment even though it is a little pricey because in the long haul it would be worth it to not have as many wrinkles as you do right now
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Emily D.
Very EXPENSIVE! I do not recommend because of the price and it's very greasy and oily consistency! Very gentle on skin! I tried this product once and didn't like it, so I tried it a few other times and I still do not like it! The consistency needs to improve before I buy again!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This anti-age works very well for me, I have a youthful skin, but I'm already testing several brands to use. And that is very good, left my hair with a more uniform tone and texture. The price is good and I would buy again. It has a good smell and a beautiful packaging.
Addi N.
Pooler, Georgia
Received this in a Christmas sample pack. I am a fave of Algenist, however, I haven't really seen results. With Serums, I feel as if my skin reacts drastically, whether being good or bad. This however, has done neither. I am looking forward to trying others.
Emma D.
Los Angeles, CA
this is great. i notice a difference the next morning after using this product and its moisturizer that goes with it. i would recommend this to anyone who needs a kick in their skincare and is over 35. my skin feels better and looks amazing when i use this
Neiva O.
Los Angeles
If you’re consistent you’ll see results . I have small fine lines that I want to take care of before they get worse and using this serum helps me get rid of them !
Ani P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite serum hands down! Harnessing the antioxidant and anti aging power of seaweed, this company has brought a line that is safe and highly effective. This serum saved my life while I was living in the arctic!
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Probably the only actual anti aging product I’ve ever used. Also the most expensive. They say you get what you pay for and that’s very accurate for this. I was very impressed. I got a very nice size sample from Sephora and I was very pleased.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I would love to try this. Ladies, does this product work for you? I have dry skin and am looking for some new products to try.
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Are serum products similar to anti-aging products?