BY ALGENIST

A balm for the eye area with the exclusive antiaging ingredient Alguronic Acid. This rich yet lightweight balm hydrates and soothes the eye area to decrease puffiness and dark circles. The revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid fights visible signs of aging. It joins complementary active ingredients to deliver renewing properties to the eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are you suppose to apply this to your lids and right unde...8 Answers
  • How is this for dark circles? I don't have wrinkles or pu...1 Answers
  • This products scent is so strong to me of chemicals, does...2 Answers
Heidi A.
Frederick
The first time I got this I was in ulta and I was clueless about the subject. An employee educated me on the brand and how they use  algae in their line. He also listed all the benefits of the ingredients. I was like ok, im not sure this will work for me and with the price tags of 68.00 dollars I was very hesitant. After a few days of use my dark circles and some fine lines were GONE!! I’m 33 and I’m definitely showing my age. I will never.. never try another eye cream. I told my friends and family how much I love this and they are now hooked too. The longer you use it the better the results.
Robin H.
I used this stuff for months and was quite pleased with it. It plumped the skin up, smoothing away the fine lines and wrinkles, making my eye makeup a bit easier. I even applied it to some larger pores and noticed some smoothing. The only reason I stopped using it was that I ran out and began going through my samples. Definitely a good value for the price point vs quality.
Shana C.
Chesapeake
I’ve only been using this for a week or so and can not RAVE enough about this product! I actually noticed a difference in my under eye and around my eye within the first 24 hours of using it, which is totally crazy to me! Highly recommend any and all Algenist products. Bomb!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I got this product at Sephora and it was my first time using this eye balm. This product was moisturizing and gentle under my eyes. The only thing with this product I didn’t really see a change with my dark circles. I have used other products that work better for my dark circles so I won’t be purchasing this product again.
Kayleigh F.
Carbondale
So I got this as a sample from Sephora, and this has changed my undereyes so much. It’s a little pricey, but it goes a LONG way. In about a month of using this twice a day my dark undereyes became noticeably lighter and also it really hydrates the under eyes so you look awake. Would recommend, and buy the deluxe sample size (it’s on Sephora), it will really last.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I absolutely love this eye cream! I received the sample size from Sephora. I just realized that it is pretty pricey so I’m not sure I will be able to bite the bullet and buy it when the sample runs out. I really love the feel after applying and after using it for a few weeks now I feel like it has helped with the fine lines around my eyes.
Becky S.
I didn't know about Algenist eye cream until I got it from ULTA as a free gift with purchase. Then I bought it in a 3 piece set after I liked it. I'm relatively new to using eye creams (a couple years) but this one has been my favorite thus far. It's got a thicker consistency; not too thick or clumpy though and a good, clean fragrance. I think my eye area is more moisturized and fine lines appear less obvious with prolonged use.
**I often use it on my lip area when it's cold because the skin is similar to the fine eye area. It doesn't say to do it on the instructions so be careful if you have sensitive skin or specific facial issues.
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
I actually really love this product! I have oily skin and it can be a little thick so I have to switch it up because it somehow activates my T zone if I dont switch it up BUT it's still an amazing product and I get great results! If they made something a little lighter I would be all about it!
Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
This is my holy grail eye cream! I have sensitive skin. I use harsh products on my skin to clear my acne. You’d never know it since this leaves the skin around my eyes soft and doesn’t irritate my acne. It prevents fine lines and wrinkles. It expensive but worth every penny.
Marisa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I go back to this again and again. It's pricey, so I try to score deluxe freebies whenever possible but it is the only eye balm that I know of that you can also use on your eyelid! I find it to be incredibly hydrating, and very helpful in keeping my overall eye area smooth!
Laryn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Are you suppose to apply this to your lids and right underneath your eyes (lower lash area), or just the area around it?
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
I work third shift and I desperately need eye cream. I always have dark circles and bags under my eyes. How do you feel about this product? Has it worked for you?
Kenia C.
New york, NY
How good is this product? Would you recommend it?
Marianne Z.
Is this gentle enough for someone in their early 20s?
Sophs B.
I have been searching for some high quality skin care that actually works, if I pay the price I want it to work, starting with eye cream I just want to know how beneficial this product actually is and do you see a difference using it

back