Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

A balm for the eye area with the exclusive antiaging ingredient Alguronic Acid. This rich yet lightweight balm hydrates and soothes the eye area to decrease puffiness and dark circles. The revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid fights visible signs of aging. It joins complementary active ingredients to deliver renewing properties to the eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

What color is this supposed to be? Mine from FabFitFun is yellow cream color, but pictures here make it look white.
Is this effective for dark circles?
I’ve noticed that the Algenist Complete Rye Renewal balm is no longer sold on Sephora Canada? Is it being discontinued?
Start your review of Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah S.
Birmingham, AL
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this product! I got it in a fab, fit, fun box and used every last bit of it. It’s thick so a little goes a long way, it doesn’t have much of a scent, and my darkness/puffiness was fully addressed! They rebranded so it now has a gold top-see photo
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Julia B.
this is a very nice eye cream! it feels luxurious and soft. the tub has lasted me for months already, and still has a good amount left. it has definitely helped with dryness and fine lines. i did take off a star as it has done nothing for my dark circles
Dusty M.
Buffalo, NY
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Dusty M.
This eye cream is so beautiful, thick and smooth. It gets aborbed into your skin almost immediately. Theres no harsh chemical smells, its extremely hydrating and feels wonderful on the skin. I love this company , theres not much i havent liked from them yet and this product is no different Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combo skin that I consider to be pretty strong and not sensitive. The first thing I noticed was This is a thicker eye cream than I prefer usually so it will last for quite a bit of time. It gave me a slight tingle/burn sensation for the first 2-3 minutes. With it being thick I thought I would have to rub it in for awhile to not leave behind any residue but surprisingly this goes on smoothly and In two swipes it was absorbed. It does hydrate and helped with the fine lines but Didn’t see an improvement with dark eye circles
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Kara E.
Started using this a few weeks ago for fine lines under my eyes. I use it day and night and notice a subtle difference. Its definitely pricey (hense the 4 stars) and for such a small bottle i feel maybe it should be cheaper. Not sure if I used it long enough to recommend.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Jennifer C.
I love this eyebalm! It claimed to show visible results in 10 days and I think it works! It's such a creamy non- greasy formula. Dries with no stickiness or oily feeling. I think it's begun to smooth some of my fine lines and wrinkles! It has definitely has reduced darkness around my eyes. I absolutely love this product and I use it 2 times a day. It's a little pricey, However a little seems to go a long way! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new eye cream or balm.
Jennifer H.
2,656 reviews
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Jennifer H.
I loved this eye balm sample from Sample from Sephora. I would love to buy a full size. This eye cream moisturizer took care of my fine lines and wrinkles and helped with my dark circles which my current eye cream is not handling.
Iana G.
Wilmington, DE
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Iana G.
The Best Eye Cream ever! I received it in my Fabfutfun box and was very happy to see it 💓.I've tried many eye creams over the years with a lot of unsatisfactory results. Mostly, swelling and irritatation of my eyelids to some minor or major degree.This is the one eye balm that moisturises and soothes the eye area, and is a perfect base for makeup. I've used it for years, and now that it is never discontinued.My eyes are always moisturized an fresh 🤩 I will recommend it.
Ciara H.
Falls Church, VA
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Ciara H.
I purchased this product through my FabFitFun subscription and absolutely love it. I plan on repurchasing when my bottle is complete. It is lite and airy and a little goes a long way. I truly feel that it keeps my eyes looking and feeling refreshed. Highly recommend as this little bottle with last you months and months and sits at a great price point for the quality of product!
Mac B.
Bristol, CT
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Mac B.
This eye cream is alright. I haven’t noticed any improvements in my wrinkles since using this for the past six weeks. If I put this too close to my lash line, it does sting a bit and leave my skin red. It does help somewhat with feeling more moisturized but it doesn’t last long on me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...