Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm

A balm for the eye area with the exclusive antiaging ingredient Alguronic Acid. This rich yet lightweight balm hydrates and soothes the eye area to decrease puffiness and dark circles. The revolutionary microalgae-based ingredient Alguronic Acid fights visible signs of aging. It joins complementary active ingredients to deliver renewing properties to the eye area. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes - Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While pursuing renewable energy solutions, a biotechnology laboratory in San Francisco unexpectedly discovered the powerful regenerative properties of Alguronic Acid, the bioactive compound available only in Algenist products.Research results:In comparison testing, Alguronic Acid outperformed other well-known active antiaging ingredients, demonstrating superior antiaging benefits. Average results measured following an in vitro test with Alguronic Acid: - 55% increase in cellular regeneration - 32% increase in elastin synthesis - 26% decrease in melanin productionFollowing a self-assessment of 100 women, within 10 days of daily use: - Skin density (suppleness, elasticity) is restored in 86% of subjects. - Skin radiance is boosted in 93% of subjects. Within 4 weeks of daily use: - Deep wrinkles are minimized in 78% of subjects. - Skin is noticeably tightened and lifted in 81% of subjects.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Is alguronic acid the same as hyaluronic acid?
I wanna know if this product helps with the puffiness and dark circles please let me know?
Who has dark circles, puffy eyes and fine line wrinkles around your eyes? What eye cream do you use? Have you found one that works for all your issues around your eye area? Well ask me or check out my post and see what I use!
Start your review of Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Bradenton
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Angie R.
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm uploaded by Angie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Who wants an eye cream that : SMOOTH SKIN, REDUCE PUFFINESS & DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES?? I have real bad allergies and my eyes are always puffy and I have a few crows feet! I use to have a lot which it bother the heck out of me, until I bought Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm! This eye balm is a miracle eye balm, when I wake up and start my morning routine I apply my Algenist eye balm and my eyes are no longer puffy I can’t believe it also I have been using this product for almost 7 months and my crow feet lines have diminished they are hardly noticeable anymore, only when I smile because I smile big with my eyes! It diminishes signs of aging and fatigue, decreasing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles while tightening and firming skin around the eyes. I have tried so many eye creams from drugstore to really high end and this one was recommended to me and I’m so happy that I bought and started using it! It last for a long time and I apply it in the morning and at night! I have had this for 7 months and I have only used a little bit under 3/4 of the product! Trust me ladies this eye balm really works!!
Massapequa, NY
I honestly wish i could give this more stars.  This product, is by far, the single best under eye cream ever!  I have tried everything and NOTHING comes close to the results of this cream.  I have had problems with eye creams causing milia under my eyes (small white bumps).  My dermatologist explained that it caused by heavy creams clogging the pores.  This has not only solved that problem but has diminished the appearance of under eye line and crows feet.  It also has brightened my skin and I no longer have dark circles under my eyes.  It is on the pricy side and I usually wait for a sale or promotion to reorder.  And shipping is a little on the higher side also.  I never want to be without this product so I keep my eyes (which now have less lines) open for their sales.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I was not excited about this eye balm for at least a month. But then something changed. One day and in the morning! I looked at myself closely and was able to see the improvement! My eye area looked so plumped, hydrated, glowy and most importantly, my fine lines were almost invisible. This balm is not very exciting at the beginning, it smells kinda weird but don’t give up on it! It really works well! I can’t speak for dark circles since I don’t have problems with them but fine lines? Yes and yes! #algenist #eyecream
falls church, VA
I’ve been using this For a few months now and although I feel like I see minimal changes I’m not really sure if it’s this product or another product that is improving under my eyes. It seems a bit pricey for $68 and although they say a little goes a long way I don’t really feel like that’s the case. I will finish the container I’m currently using and reevaluate.Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought this at TJ Maxx & got a sample size from the Sephora box. I love this eye cream! I notice a huge difference in my dark circle and lines. Not only that but my concealer lays beautifully on top of this cream. I had little milia around my eyes too & using this they were slowly disappearing. However; it’s so expensive for the amount you get; which is why I wait for it be in TJ Maxx. I definitely recommend!
Cathedral Cty, CA
I loved this eye cream! Well, I loved it for a while. I used it for years and loved how it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I have horrid allergies), and seemed to work well under my eye makeup. However, after a time, I began to notice that it wasn't doing what I wanted it to do for my fine lines. It still felt great, but I needed to move on. Especially for the high price.
I liked this eye cream. It seemed to work well. It didn't cause me to get milia or react negatively at all. I went through a couple of these. I have since found other creams that I have felt worked better for my aging skin. Therefore I'm not sure that I will repurchase due to the cost. However, if I receive this as a sample or in a subscription, I would definitely use it again.
Salem, OR
Great eye Renewal cream is a pretty good cream that leaves my under eye area feeling great and hydrated and more firm. The cream is a bit on the thicker side and a little bit goes along ways. The packaging is a bit boring but that's truly not that big of a deal. Overall I'm a happy customer and would gladly purchase again and recommend it to others as well.
Ramsey, MN
This is the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Yes it is definitely very pricey for an eye cream but it’s so worth it! I’ve found in the past that eye creams give me gross eye crustys however this one doesn’t and it’s super hydrating and just amazing. Although it’s expensive a little goes a long way, you really don’t need to use a lot of product at once.
Cypress, TX
First let me say that I'm a little biased - I love "all" the Algenist products that I've used. This one is no exception. I received a small size in a kit when I purchased the Algenist liquid collagen. I'm so glad I started using it. It keeps my under eye area smooth and moisturized. I use it in combination with a retinol serum, so I can't say whether it, or the retinol serum has helped more with my dark circles. I can say, however, that I've been using both for the last 6 months and I am very pleased with the way my eyes look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sacramento , CA
il y a 7 mois
Monica R. • il y a 7 mois
I currently been using laneige eye sleeping mask for helping dark circles. It is working well for me. And what is cool about it is that you can use it as an eye cream, overnight mask or to layer with other products