Algenist Catalyst Alguronic Acid Power Treatment uploaded by Stacey C.

BY ALGENIST

An intensive antiaging treatment to replace your usual serum for 10 consecutive days during the month for visibly reduced wrinkles and younger-looking skin. For the first time, alguronic acid, presented in its highest concentration, is combined with 20 powerful antiaging ingredients to jolt your skin and intensify the effects of your skin care within only 10 days. It visibly reduces wrinkles, smooths, tightens, firms the look of skin, and creates a unified, radiant complexion. Use Algenist's ultimate age-defying formula for 10 consecutive days during the month in replace of your usual skin care serum. After your monthly 10-day course of Catalyst, you can return to your regular routine. Repeat the process each month for three months to boost and intensify antiaging results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This three-month regimen includes three vials of Catalyst Alguronic Acid Power Treatment. Research results: In a 10-day self-assessment of 95 women, after a morning and night application: - 100% of participants showed smoothed out and refined skin texture - 94% of participants showed boosted skin care routine with improved and enhanced results from the existing regimen - 87% of participants showed visible reduction of fine lines, deep wrinkles, and creases see more...

Jessica B.
I absolutely love algenist! It definitely works and there’s a visible difference it it’s pretty expensive so it’s not something I can purchase as much as I would like.
Elisa G.
Absolutely love this product. It feels really nice on the skin. Worth the money. I will definitely be purchasing again. And I can definitely see the difference it provides on my skin. Slightly pricey but would purchase again for good results.
Sylvie A.
Yonkers
I love the product. My skin feels very hydrated and glowy. I noticed an improvement in my skin. I have bought this product several times. Algenist is a quality product that I would recommend to anyone. I would definitely buy it again and am always looking for new products from them
Taylor N.
Macon, GA
Received a deluxe sample of this in my sephora play subscription box! Great product, it feels so luxurious on the skin. I apply at night and wake up with noticeable results. For the sake of this review, I have combination skin that is not sensitive.
Tamara L.
Custer, WA
This does what internet says it does. You use it once a month for so many day straight instead of your normal serums. So it makes your other serums last longer :) i found mine on sale so I didn't need pay full price as that price is really expensive.
Shannon B.
Woodinville, WA
This is amazing! I have gone through two of the three containers! It really does brighten up my skin and after ten days I am left with the most amazing and smooth skin! My foundation goes on so smoothly after I use this!
Talin M.
Glendale, CA
I got this maybe 1 moth ago as a gift! I had a big hope bc of the formula but I didn't see that change that I was expecting! I think at least on me it's not effective, i only noticed my skin less dry
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
I love ALGENIST, I mean absolutely love and adore this brand! I would honestly recommend anything but this power treatment is amazing for anyone have troubled skin, it really digs into the skin surface and renews its right away! I will forbore repurchase!
Travis C.
Las Vegas, NV
So fantastic! It's an easy to follow program and the results look like I just had a facial. It may not be the cheapest, but the results are dramatic enough, and didn't bother my acnr prone skin.
jessica b.
Colorado Springs , CO
One of my go to’s! I seen a difference in my skin after a week. I always apply at night and before my makeup and it does make the makeup go on smoother .

back