Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection

Anti-Wrinkle Collection - An innovative, powerful anti-aging skincare system showcasing three of Algenist's best products. This trio is specifically formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, for smooth, more youthful looking skin.All of the products in this kit are formulated with the patented ingredient Alguronic Acid. Derived from microalgae, this active ingredient fights the long-term signs of aging by promoting cellular regeneration.Key Benefits:Deeply cleanses & removes impurities without depleting skin's moisture barrierRestores moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesDecreases puffiness and dark circlesA $100 ValueAnti-Wrinkle Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (4.0 oz.)Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Complete Eye Renewal Balm (0.23 oz.) - Anti-Wrinkle Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection!
Bangor, ME
This skin care line is one of the best anti aging lines. Algenist measures people’s skin before using their skincare and after and the difference is amazing. Everything is scientifically tested and works great on any skin type.
Malad City, ID
Such good product! I used a sample of it that I received and even the sample size showed results. I think that if I had a longer trial period it would effectively show great results for wrinkles and lines. Not oily at all!
Katy, TX
My favorite one so far I love it , I have fine lines under my eyes and the eye cream made a huge difference in my eyes, the value is definitely worth it to me and I have repurchased this a couple of times already
I love the eye cream. I got a sample and really liked the effect on fine lines, and brightening effects. Purchased the eye cream and am using it now. Highly recommend.
Bayonne, NJ
This is a great way to get the product to really see it for what it truly is and it is an amazing product give it a chance and you see a difference in your skin
BAYTOWN, TX
Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by AMBER R.
Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by AMBER R.
Did not enjoy the smell of this product. Definitely not my favorite moisturizer, did not use until empty. Will not purchase this particular product again.
Deltona, FL
A friend gave me this as a present and I really liked it. I don’t yet have a bunch of wrinkles, but it left my skin feeling very moisturized and smooth.
worcester
Very good, I saw really good change in my skin very fas just two weeks later, my eyes look much, much better and I really, really love this products!!!
White House, TN
I want to like this product, bc it does leave your skin so hydrated and I feel like I've noticed a difference. But my goodness, the smell. It's so bad.
loved showing and using this line on my more mature clients while working at Sephora! they get instant and long term results! really works!

Looking for your answer?