Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection

Anti-Wrinkle Collection - An innovative, powerful anti-aging skincare system showcasing three of Algenist's best products. This trio is specifically formulated to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, for smooth, more youthful looking skin.All of the products in this kit are formulated with the patented ingredient Alguronic Acid. Derived from microalgae, this active ingredient fights the long-term signs of aging by promoting cellular regeneration.Key Benefits:Deeply cleanses & removes impurities without depleting skin's moisture barrierRestores moisture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinklesDecreases puffiness and dark circlesA $100 ValueAnti-Wrinkle Collection Includes:Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser (4.0 oz.)Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer (1.0 oz.)Complete Eye Renewal Balm (0.23 oz.) - Anti-Wrinkle Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection!
Miami
Currently been using this product for about a month now and have not seen a difference yet. I like the application though, it is very rich and very smooth. I used it in the morning and in the night and when I put it under my foundation.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Sephora
Got a few samples and was very disappointed. It burned my face and made it feel dry and irritated. Used it for a few weeks and really didn’t notice a difference. I would not recommend this product.
briarwood, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I only have the face wash. I like how it’s gentle and although I have no wrinkles to worry about (being 19) I needed a non-acne face wash that is gentle and removes makeup without drying the hell out of my face.
Southlake , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Got samples of this bundle and wish I had more!!! I went through it so fast because I loved each product that much. Would totally buy more and would highly recommend!
Ladson, SC
I love this set, the eye cream and moisturizer are full size and the price is only a few dollars more than the eye cream alone. But the smell of the moisturizer is a little odd and takes some getting used to.
Crofton , MD
I bought this product couple months ago I been using from the past four weeks  I haven't noticed a huge improvement on my wrinkles but I would say I'm 30, so I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet but struggle with wrinkles around the mouth area  which I haven't see any improvement, but I would say that I love the eye cream on this kit, which I going to buy a full size..
I would say I will recommend the eye cream only since I didn't see a improvement on my wrinkles with the other products. ..
Fishers
I have used the anti-wrinkle night restorative cream and it is VERY rich, it glides very nice on my skin but it becomes a oily mess at night so when I wake up my skin it is very oily, all over the face. It is not a bad product, that's why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 and it really moisturizes my skin but I feel like my face it is pretty dirty, that type of feeling. It does not clog my pores or make me break out which is great considering the amount of oil. I still prefer another brand for restorative cream.
Charlotte, NC
One of my favorite skin products! I love the silkiness my face feels when I put this on. But out of all of Algenist's products, my favorite is the eye cream. I can feel the hydration in my skin. I don't know if there's a difference in my skin, I'm 23 so I'm not really focusing on lines and wrinkles at the moment, but I like how my skin feels moisturized without feeling too thick or heavy on my face.
Snellville, GA
Algenist Anti-Wrinkle Collection uploaded by Jade T.
I'm 37, so I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet. The best product in this kit is the eye balm. It's very rich. It's a good deal for the kit, but from now on I'll repurchase the eye cream and add to my skincare routine. Thanks
Madison, AL
This bundle is a good value for the money. The cleanser is average, nothing too special, but gets the job done. The eye cream is very moisturizing and hydrated your under eye area. The moisturizer was my favorite of the three. Very soothing and hydrating without making my oily skin feel greasy.

Looking for your answer?